XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Coverage inquiry

Tip us?

Shibby87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default Coverage inquiry

I'd like to get some opinions on the quality of 4G service in different areas, Im considering switching to T-Mobile from Verizon, I have the d2vzw GS3 with unlimited data plan and If I were to switch, it would be for the N5 with unlimited but that's besides the point.

It seems whenever someone brings this topic up on the Verizon forums, ppl just say every other carrier suck and its worth it to put up with locked devices, late updates and higher premiums because Verizon has the best service hands down. I can't stand Verizon, having been with them for 9 yrs, and would like to see what others have to say about the GS3 on T-Mobile regarding overall coverage and LTE availability. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sanadrate
Old
Thanks Meter 298
Great coverage with my s3 tmo $30 plan is amazing

Ditch the red devil

~SanaDrate + LTE
Judge us not by what we do as inviduals, but what we can achieve as one
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanadrate For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shibby87
Old
(Last edited by Shibby87; 27th December 2013 at 06:44 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanadrate View Post
Great coverage with my s3 tmo $30 plan is amazing

Ditch the red devil

~SanaDrate + LTE
How about driving/traveling and such, how often do you have 4G as opposed to 3G and edge? With the red devil, I was getting 4G about 95% of the day no matter where I was. Anyone from around the Philly area that has T-Mobile care to comment?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13092
Go here for this discussion...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2247866
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe