XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stolen Phone Help?

Tip us?

acseazzu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Unhappy Stolen Phone Help?

I have loved CyanogenMod since the days of the G1. But anyways, my phone was lost/ stolen while I was out of town and I miss it very much. When I saw the CyanogenMod Account a little glimmer of hope shined in attempting to find it. When I log on it has the device as last seen the date when I lost the device, however there is a new message that popped up saying that the device has another account on it.

What I suspect is that the person who has taken the device has wiped it and has no clue that it is running CyanogeMod, or has a ClockworkMod. Or any of the bells and whistles I have on that thing.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back Up
Google Nexus S
Phone: iPhone 3GS = Sold
Phone: myTouch 4G! Got it for 25$ Broken! = Traded
myTouch 3G = Sold

dirtbikerr450
Old
Thanks Meter 117
i am sorry to inform you but you should report it stolen to t-mobile and get a new phone i think he did wipe it out and now it is gone forever. if you would like to buy a new phone here is a link http://swappa.com/buy/htc-one-tmobile/us
If It's On XDA It Must Be Real