XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Camera lens

Tip us?

KaranBhoir
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Camera lens

its been 2 months i am using my lg g2.. .it has faint scratches on its camera lens it seems to get scratch easliy...even when cleaning with a cloth lens gets small scratches..though it hasnt made any difference in image quality its fine as it was out of the box... so what if it is scratch to a extent where image quality gets blurry will i be able to change the camera lens ?

Steamer86
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Known issue. Coating on the lens is cheap and non bonded film That scratches pretty easy compared to sapphire lens. Won't make much difference until it gets pretty bad. Mine has a couple tiny scratches you have to adjust angle in light to see. Has gotten no worse inn a month. Contact LG, they do replacement. Can buy and do yourself too(these are sapphire coated w/ar film non bonded( -_- )). Google search for lens and variant(Verizon uses different one, not as acceptable to scratches, because of button placements and different lens size. There are a couple big threads on this. Not sure if anyone tried "rubbing" off coating, but sounds viable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steamer86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]