Looking at your reputation in the forum , you may not have done it deliberately. Well.. When I deleted the internal card , that's when it started going for a toss. My problems :
1) the phone stopped at the lg logo.
2) twrp wasn't mounting the system.
3) the computer wasn't detecting the phone.
4) ADB interface stopped working
5) the phone stopped charging
6) and i was on my way to bricking the phone permanently..
It took a lot of research for me to find out how to fix this problem. And finally i was able to do it. Thanks to my battery which was 95 percent. Posting a snapshot for the same. And now i have only the custom rom running not the bloat ware.
Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app