XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] golflogix

Tip us?

Artriel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] golflogix

Hi guys im not sure if people are having this kind of insignificant problem as well as me but i thought i might ask just in case some one may be able to help me. Ive installed an app called golflogix on my note 3 on the Foxhound 1.2 rom, it is an app that tracks where you are on the course and that sort of thing. Obviously this requires the GPS to track you which it does quite well in google maps but it seems that in the golflogix app it cannot find me. I am well aware that this is more app related than rom related but i thought id put it out there and see if its a common problem. I'm currently running KitKat 4.4.2 on my S4 and have golflogix on that phone as well and it tracks me perfectly so i dont think its hardware related especially as my note 3 tracks me on google maps with no issue. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Cheers

nobrakes
Old
Thanks Meter 50
It's got to be that app or your phone because I use golfshot and swing by swing and they both work fine
The Following User Says Thank You to nobrakes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]