Tip us?

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1468

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlberRap96 View Post
Currently I have 4.2.2, so theoretically if I flash 4.3 the problem would be fixed, right??
Btw, probably I will have to flash a firmware with Knox, is it possible to install roms (like cyanogenmod) with Knox activated??
Why would you flash a 4.3 stock rom ? you should flash a 4.2.2 pre-rooted rom then install a triangle away to reset the binary and then install Philz recover (any recovery) then download any custom rom you want . and Stay away from flashing any stock 4.3 via odin because your gonna get infected! :P have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

AlberRap96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinky View Post
If you actually have 4.2.2 without knox bootloader (are you really sure of this?) and you are trying to flash another 4.2.2 without knox bootloader, you shouldn't have any problem with odin 3.09 (others odin versions could fail in some situations...)

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2
No, I have 4.2.2 from movistar and with knox activated as I've read in some forums. So 4.3 with knox?? ****...

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
No, I have 4.2.2 from movistar and with knox activated as I've read in some forums. So 4.3 with knox?? ****...
4.2.2 with knox bootloader? Can you upload a picture of your download mode screen or write here if you see there any string similar to "warranty bit..." or "... Knox...." or whatever you read in download mode?

AlberRap96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
4.2.2 with knox bootloader? Can you upload a picture of your download mode screen or write here if you see there any string similar to "warranty bit..." or "... Knox...." or whatever you read in download mode?

Knox kernel lock: 0x0
Knox warranty void: 0x0
csb-config-lsb: 0x30
write protection: enable
sw rev. check fail: fused: 2, binary: 1

That's it. I've tried with a technical service package (pit, bootloader, csc, phone/modem, pda) with odin 3.07 and nothing happened.

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Knox kernel lock: 0x0
Knox warranty void: 0x0
csb-config-lsb: 0x30
write protection: enable
sw rev. check fail: fused: 2, binary: 1

That's it. I've tried with a technical service package (pit, bootloader, csc, phone/modem, pda) with odin 3.07 and nothing happened.
Yes, you have the first knox rom which Samsung published (a 4.2.2 room with knox bootloader) , so you can only flash stock 4.3 roms, otherwise odin will give you error. Download and flash last 4.3 rom using odin 3.09 better than 3.07 (3.07 is full compatible with i9500, but isn't with i9505, 3.09 is).

AlberRap96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Yes, you have the first knox rom which Samsung published (a 4.2.2 room with knox bootloader) , so you can only flash stock 4.3 roms, otherwise odin will give you error. Download and flash last 4.3 rom using odin 3.09 better than 3.07 (3.07 is full compatible with i9500, but isn't with i9505, 3.09 is).

I nearly get it with odin 1.70... I'll download a 4.3 firmware
Samsung, I hate you

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
I nearly get it with odin 1.70... I'll download a 4.3 firmware
Samsung, I hate you
Odin 3.09 was specifically made for LTE version of S4 (i9505). You could have inconsistent issues on any partition such as baseband partition.

AlberRap96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Odin 3.09 was specifically made for LTE version of S4 (i9505). You could have inconsistent issues on any partition such as baseband partition.

This is the solution, 4.3+odin 3.09, it was kind of obvious. Thank you very much to all of you. I'm still with knox, but at least I've got a phone.