5,595,067 Members 39,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Delete +1 prefix

Tip us?
 
toroloco73
Old
#1  
toroloco73's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 356
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Delete +1 prefix

How can i delete +1 prefix before the phone number when i make a phone call?
Thanks
Samsung Galaxy S2 Black
rom : Neat Rom Lite 5.7 by Sale
kernel : XWMS3
modem : XXMS4

testing KK


Motorola MB526 Defy Plus
rom : CM11-20140114-NIGHTLY by Quarx
kernel : 3.08-AereoKernel
modem : EPU93_U_00.60.03
 
aviwdoowks
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 353
Posts: 1,796
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroloco73 View Post
How can i delete +1 prefix before the phone number when i make a phone call?
Thanks
I am not sure what you are asking.
Maps used to add a 1 & it was rather nice as you could ID the ones dialed by maps.
But not on the newest maps.
I am on stock ...94 & I do not find anything prepending a 1.
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF
 
-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra Stuck W/O Root links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7. Wait Wait Wait: My OTG fix works!

The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
toroloco73
Old
#3  
toroloco73's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 356
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks View Post
I am not sure what you are asking.
Maps used to add a 1 & it was rather nice as you could ID the ones dialed by maps.
But not on the newest maps.
I am on stock ...94 & I do not find anything prepending a 1.
when i make a call the device add "+1" prefix before the number, this works in USA, but not in Italy...

i don't remember how can i remove it...
Samsung Galaxy S2 Black
rom : Neat Rom Lite 5.7 by Sale
kernel : XWMS3
modem : XXMS4

testing KK


Motorola MB526 Defy Plus
rom : CM11-20140114-NIGHTLY by Quarx
kernel : 3.08-AereoKernel
modem : EPU93_U_00.60.03
 
aviwdoowks
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 353
Posts: 1,796
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroloco73 View Post
when i make a call the device add "+1" prefix before the number, this works in USA, but not in Italy...

i don't remember how can i remove it...
Phone settings/ assisted dialing

Turn off
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF
 
-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra Stuck W/O Root links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7. Wait Wait Wait: My OTG fix works!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes