5,597,261 Members 40,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Radios?

Tip us?

squat251
Old
(Last edited by squat251; 28th December 2013 at 05:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Radios?

I have the latest radios (I think, NuSenseONE-Max RC7.3 is my new rom) and I would love to downgrade the radios to what were in my old rom, any way to either extract the radios from my old rom, or download older radios? The only radios I have found thus far are for the at&t/tmobile phones. I tried looking through the zip of my old rom, but no dice.

Edit: I should add, I want to downgrade because I am getting lower speeds since the switch and want my old speeds back.

RLM703
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Flashable radio files (fastboot or recovery) along with other stock files can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...21&postcount=2

Pete450
Old
Thanks Meter 456
Changing your ROM (generally) does not mean you changed/updated your radio, and you probably didn't if all you did was flash a different ROM. To view your baseband (radio) version, have the phone powered off, hold down the volume down button, and power on the phone, to get to the bootloader screen, which will show what radio you currently have. Also, you can view your baseband in the about section in settings on your phone while powered on. The menu options may be slightly different depending on the ROM you are using, but go to Settings, About, Software info, More, and view your Baseband.

Current device: HTC One M7