XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Process of increasing internal memory

Tip us?

arncool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Process of increasing internal memory

Can u please help me on how to increase the internal memory of samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i by partitioning sd card?
I have a jellyblast custom rom installed in my samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i so will this partitioning of sd card affect by custom rom or any files saved on my sd card?
and what the maximum size of internal memory that works well in case of samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i?

Hitesh2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by arncool View Post
Can u please help me on how to increase the internal memory of samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i by partitioning sd card?
I have a jellyblast custom rom installed in my samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i so will this partitioning of sd card affect by custom rom or any files saved on my sd card?
and what the maximum size of internal memory that works well in case of samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i?
Their are Guide's in our General Section regarding to these topic
So better go thier and follow that

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

adisawant
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by arncool View Post
search for threads related to minitool partition wizard. also, you will need a rooted phone.
always better to search for issues before making new threads