XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sero 7 Stuck --- Forever

Tip us?

dogood1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Sero 7 Stuck --- Forever

I am facing problems with Sero 7. The problem started about two weeks ago when the battery died and the tablet turned off. After charging and booted the table I received a message "Encryption Unsuccessful". At that time tablet was running xboxexpert's SERO ROM. After pressing "reset tablet" (some forums say a big mistake), Nothing happened. The error was still there.

After that tried installing all the ROMs available by xboxexpert, randomblame (new 4.4R6 too) and stock also. Even updated the Recovery originally CWM and now TWRP. But with all the ROMs I am either stuck at the Hisense or Andriod screen or the tablet reboots continuously.

I have tried to wipe everything but still it gets stuck at the Hisense screen or reboots continuously. Even sometimes stuck at blank screen.

If required, Is there anyway to install everything from scratch including boot and recovery.

dogood1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogood1 View Post
I am facing problems with Sero 7. The problem started about two weeks ago when the battery died and the tablet turned off. After charging and booted the table I received a message "Encryption Unsuccessful". At that time tablet was running xboxexpert's SERO ROM. After pressing "reset tablet" (some forums say a big mistake), Nothing happened. The error was still there.

After that tried installing all the ROMs available by xboxexpert, randomblame (new 4.4R6 too) and stock also. Even updated the Recovery originally CWM and now TWRP. But with all the ROMs I am either stuck at the Hisense or Andriod screen or the tablet reboots continuously.

I have tried to wipe everything but still it gets stuck at the Hisense screen or reboots continuously. Even sometimes stuck at blank screen.

If required, Is there anyway to install everything from scratch including boot and recovery.
Any clue.
Tags
booting problems, sero 7 pro