[Q] usb debugging

Tip us?

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] usb debugging

hi fnds. i have a problem with my mmx a110. pls help me,
the problem is even i've enabled usb debugging in my phone & after connecting it to pc it is not finding my device completely. it is showing put ur device in usb debugging mode.
just i wanted to root my phone for that i've tried framaroot, z4root, terminal emulator,z4zte blade, like that but no use, so i wanted to connect my phone to pc in debugging enabled mode ON to root it by using unroot pro or one click method. or even to flash it by using root with bin4ry....
so pls help me in this issue.

thank u a lot bro in advance

jatin@1
Old
(Last edited by jatin@1; 28th December 2013 at 05:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitu.swaroop View Post
hi fnds. i have a problem with my mmx a110. pls help me,
the problem is even i've enabled usb debugging in my phone & after connecting it to pc it is not finding my device completely. it is showing put ur device in usb debugging mode.
just i wanted to root my phone for that i've tried framaroot, z4root, terminal emulator,z4zte blade, like that but no use, so i wanted to connect my phone to pc in debugging enabled mode ON to root it by using unroot pro or one click method. or even to flash it by using root with bin4ry....

thank u a lot bro in advance
Guess you are on jb 4.1.1. So in this case, bin4ry method and some others may not work.
Pls use THIS GUIDE TO ROOT YOUR PHONE.
It explains everything in detail.

But before trying the above,don't forget to install proper drivers,or nothing will happen(flashing won't start). Use THIS GUIDE TO INSTALL PROPER DRIVERS FOR CANVAS 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jatin@1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SrZNlu32
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=chaitu.swaroop;48877224]hi fnds. i have a problem with my mmx a110. pls help me,

thank u a lot bro in advance[/QUOT

Did you installed the drivers..??
And you can just uninstall your current drivers... and download the latest drivers and install them... Mostly it works..
The Following User Says Thank You to SrZNlu32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up Thanks a lot bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin@1 View Post
guess you are on jb 4.1.1. So in this case, bin4ry method and some others may not work.
Pls use this guide to root your phone.
It explains everything in detail.

But before trying the above,don't forget to install proper drivers,or nothing will happen(flashing won't start). Use this guide to install proper drivers for canvas 2
hi bro i've followed all the steps as it is & i've a rooted phone now. Thanks for ur advice & links u have given

jatin@1
Old
Thanks Meter 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitu.swaroop View Post
hi bro i've followed all the steps as it is & i've a rooted phone now. Thanks for ur advice & links u have given
You are welcome