5,594,609 Members 32,939 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Titanium Backup FCing when clicking on individual app

Tip us?

404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 28th December 2013 at 09:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Default Titanium Backup FCing when clicking on individual app

Hi guys. I recently got my Note 3 and have been messing with it.

I rooted my phone and installed TiBu and was able to restore all my apps from another phone.

However, when I try to freeze the bloatware by clicking on an individual app, the TiBu will force close.

Basically, I cannot get into the options when you click on one individual app. This has nothing to do with the app itself not working. TiBu FCs everytime I try to view the restore, freeze, backup, etc. options for a single app.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Basic Info:
Rooted
Stock ROM
Do have safestrap installed (kind of messed around with ROMs, but didn't feel they were up to par yet)
On MJE
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
The Following User Says Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jeremy
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Me too. No idea why

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatsnailguy
Old
(Last edited by thatsnailguy; 28th December 2013 at 02:52 PM.) Reason: issue fixed
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
EDIT: Download TiBu new update this is one of the bug fixes.

I also have this problem. I figured out that batch operations with filters work (if you have pro.) I am glad that I am not the only one having this issue.

I have reinstalled, fixed permissions, data wiped, Odin stock MJE re-root. I am at a loss. I might downgrade to MJ7 this afternoon and see if it fixes the issue.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to thatsnailguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LeftyGR
Old
Thanks Meter 304
They just released a fix. Go update your tibu.

♢NoteIII♢
I will not appologize for art.
Galaxy Note 3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

404 ERROR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Thank goodness. Thanks for calming my fears and thanks to the devs of TiBu for the update!
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]