XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[L5-II E450] Small but anoyng issue with new FB Layout

Tip us?

1300l
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [L5-II E450] Small but anoyng issue with new FB Layout

Hello friends, as you know facebook is rolling a new Layout for they'r official APP.
I hear it is server side, so as long you have Android 4.x, you can roll back older instalation, uninstall and download the older FB APP APK, you can do all that and the new Layout still will be present.

The Layout is fine exept for one small but big issue.
At the buttons on top (Feed, Notifications, Friends Request) it dont display the Messages button.
I dont use FB chat, it is aways off and now exept for the push notifications i cant see if i have new messages on the APP, i need to check then via the options menu.

That is very anoyng for my use and a very deal breaker.
I tryed 3rd party APPs but none seens nice too.

Is there a way (as it seen to be server side) to roll back for the older layout, or add the stupid messages button??

Thanks for all, here what i mean:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-26-01-41-26.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2474939  

sonrics1993
Old
Thanks Meter 54
It is not an issue for this device... We are not developers, so maybe you could ask for an explanation in the comments of the Facebook app in Google play..

Sent from my LG-E450f using xda app-developers app

1300l
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonrics1993 View Post
It is not an issue for this device... We are not developers, so maybe you could ask for an explanation in the comments of the Facebook app in Google play..

Sent from my LG-E450f using xda app-developers app
Thanks Pall as i seen a picture with the message icon i thot it was the device due to lower resolution.
Thanks for the reply.