Thanks Meter 12
no aboot.img not boot my F320
can you get aboot.img and modem.img?

cashshadow
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesul View Post
DON'T flash this on lg f320s or f320l will remain stuck in lg logo at nothing all to boot!
is not good for anithing than f320k version!
SORRY.....now I search a method to realive my f320s!
Dam, that sucks. I was hoping to flash this on my f320s as well. Any luck reviving your phone?

woof123
Old
(Last edited by woof123; 27th December 2013 at 05:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashshadow View Post
Dam, that sucks. I was hoping to flash this on my f320s as well. Any luck reviving your phone?

One thing you should know is,after you flash to 4.4 you cant go back to anything older.Not until 4.4 is rooted and get a recovery.I will tell you what i did,but its up to you to do it or not....I have flashed the official leaked 4.4 from the K model to my F320S (some said its the same with the official).Its working fine,but im not able to go back to any older rom,they wont boot.Also since the phone is now crossflashed,it will only accept K model roms,the other ones wont even install.This wont be a problem after its rooted tho.So the guy above will be extremely lucky if he revive his phone...and if he does.He must post it here for all to know.

EDIT:It seems you are lucky today my friend,F320S 4.4 is out already.Here is the link for it (got it from another topic here).Downloading it now also and i will see if it will install.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1BwPsi

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
DON'T flash this on lg f320s or f320l will remain stuck in lg logo at nothing all to boot!
is not good for anithing than f320k version!
SORRY.....now I search a method to realive my f320s!
If you find a method let us know please.Its very importand.I tried many things too but nothing boots.

You might be lucky too.....Above is the F320S version download it and try to flash it.I hope it will work...

Found it in this topic.But the link for the F320S is above.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post48873465
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alesul
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by woof123 View Post
One thing you should know is,after you flash to 4.4 you cant go back to anything older.Not until 4.4 is rooted and get a recovery.I will tell you what i did,but its up to you to do it or not....I have flashed the official leaked 4.4 from the K model to my F320S (some said its the same with the official).Its working fine,but im not able to go back to any older rom,they wont boot.Also since the phone is now crossflashed,it will only accept K model roms,the other ones wont even install.This wont be a problem after its rooted tho.So the guy above will be extremely lucky if he revive his phone...and if he does.He must post it here for all to know.

EDIT:It seems you are lucky today my friend,F320S 4.4 is out already.Here is the link for it (got it from another topic here).Downloading it now also and i will see if it will install.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1BwPsi

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

If you find a method let us know please.Its very importand.I tried many things too but nothing boots.

You might be lucky too.....Above is the F320S version download it and try to flash it.I hope it will work...

Found it in this topic.But the link for the F320S is above.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post48873465
I was lucky to enter in download mode....but when I try to flash some oficial f320s kdz is stopped and stuck to 49%!
So after I find the combo of keep the volume+ push I enter in download mode,but luckily strange i enter back in recovery mode flashed cwm and i have it a back up of lamhoang 3.3 rom and I am like before!
It was a clear luck!
After that I try it to flash update from lg 11k and work it good!
I rooted again with vroot foor test,install cwm to see if it works and it was good!

woof123
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
I was lucky to enter in download mode....but when I try to flash some oficial f320s kdz is stopped and stuck to 49%!
So after I find the combo of keep the volume+ push I enter in download mode,but luckily strange i enter back in recovery mode flashed cwm and i have it a back up of lamhoang 3.3 rom and I am like before!
It was a clear luck!
After that I try it to flash update from lg 11k and work it good!
I rooted again with vroot foor test,install cwm to see if it works and it was good!
Well now you can flash the official 4.4 rom from our phone that is out
The Following User Says Thank You to woof123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alesul
Old
(Last edited by alesul; 28th December 2013 at 01:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by woof123 View Post
Well now you can flash the official 4.4 rom from our phone that is out
Yes but is so hard to download the files is almost imposible for version f32os.....maybe some developer will make a flashable zip....with a supersu....maybe JANJAN we can help US!

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 4979

DONATE TO ME
If I hear any more of people bricking their device with this ROM, thread will get closed.

Folks, if you don't have the specific device the OP states (F320k) then don't flash it. Simple.

I'd personally like to know if anybody has been successful flashing this.

MD
"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Read XDA Rules which can be found HERE

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woof123
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Yes but is so hard to download the files is almost imposible for version f32os.....maybe some developer will make a flashable zip....with a supersu....maybe JANJAN we can help US!
Yeah im trying 2 days now and it stops after sometime...But today i saw that if i leave it,it will continue :/ I also found a torrent for the rom (just 10 min ago) in case this will stop again for good.

janjan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscow Desire View Post
If I hear any more of people bricking their device with this ROM, thread will get closed.

Folks, if you don't have the specific device the OP states (F320k) then don't flash it. Simple.

I'd personally like to know if anybody has been successful flashing this.

MD
I really don't know, why people don't read the states F320k. I am not gonna repeat again and again. Please close this thread.
You can do anything, but not everything.
ENJOY JANJAN ROM BY SAFI

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 4979

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed at request of OP.

MD
"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Read XDA Rules which can be found HERE

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe