Kyocera Hydo ELITE system APKs needed

Search This thread

pciccone

Jun 14, 2012
Not alot of info on this somewhat new phone under Verizon. I rooted the Hydro Elite last night and immediately started cleaning up the Verizon bloatware. I must have went a little crazy and removed an APK from the system/app folder that is required for the phone function to run. I am now just getting FC's on 'com.android.phone' when not in airplane mode. Tried a factory reset to no luck, tried some APK restores from similar models, etc. In my arrogance of thinking I know what I am doing I did not backup the APK's I removed from the system/app folder. Normally this would be no big deal, I could just pull them from the ROM image, or reload an image, or whatever. But, it seems Kyocera or Verizon have absolutely no self-help ROM's on the net to reinstall nor has any custom ROMs been developed for this phone yet.

This is my cry for help.....

If there is anyone who has a Kyocera Hydro Elite (the new one) that could so kindly ZIP up their system/app folder for me I would HIGHLY appreciate it. So highly, in fact, I will buy you a lunch, dinner, or whatever it takes! :)

Jan 31, 2008
What steps did you use to root it and what kit?

Not alot of info on this somewhat new phone under Verizon. I rooted the Hydro Elite last night and immediately started cleaning up the Verizon bloatware. I must have went a little crazy and removed an APK from the system/app folder that is required for the phone function to run. I am now just getting FC's on 'com.android.phone' when not in airplane mode. Tried a factory reset to no luck, tried some APK restores from similar models, etc. In my arrogance of thinking I know what I am doing I did not backup the APK's I removed from the system/app folder. Normally this would be no big deal, I could just pull them from the ROM image, or reload an image, or whatever. But, it seems Kyocera or Verizon have absolutely no self-help ROM's on the net to reinstall nor has any custom ROMs been developed for this phone yet.

If there is anyone who has a Kyocera Hydro Elite (the new one) that could so kindly ZIP up their system/app folder for me I would HIGHLY appreciate it. So highly, in fact, I will buy you a lunch, dinner, or whatever it takes! :)

Did everything work out okay.
Sorry to bother you but I have been trying to find for the last few weeks the steps to root this phone "Hydro elite", Can you provide me with the steps or a link to the steps and tools you used. Thank you kindly.

Sitwon

Mar 2, 2014

my system Kyocera c6750.zip 850 MB
I can not post a link, I can send mail

My friend is in the same situation. She had just finished rooting her phone and accidentally deleted some system files. Is it possible that one of you could send me a copy of that zip so that I can try to fix her phone?

Thanks in advance!

Roblewis17

Jan 9, 2014
Atlanta Ga
Sent from my XT862 using XDA Free mobile app. Pleaseee Can you send me the hydro elite system apks and what to do please? link I'm havin the same problem where I uninstalled the wrong app and I keep getting that popup com.phone has stopped working. Pleased I'm in need

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Sent from my XT862 using XDA Free mobile app

Can you please send me the hydro elite system apks and what to do please? link I'm havin the same problem where I uninstalled the wrong app and I keep getting that popup com.phone has stopped working.

zema77

Nov 9, 2013
system Kyocera c6750

Today I responded to all requests for system Kyocera c6750 in Private Messages. If someone has the ability, publish my link to the forum. My level does not allow to post a link to the forum.

+ at the current time the most complete information about the system \ setup \ recovery \... Kyocera HYDRO ELITE C6750 is on the Russian forum 4pda. I can not post a link, use search google "kyocera hydro elite c6750 4pda.ru"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts