XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Psoriasis, that change your life!

Tip us?

Chrack
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1530

DONATE TO ME
Default Psoriasis, that change your life!

Denise, my wife was a fun loving person but, for 2 years ago she got her psoriasis disease. It has broken out of one on the other day and no one knows why.
It has become so bad that they can barely walk. Her hands and fingers are affected. Depending on the load burst onto the finger and foot and start to bleed. Likewise, her complete head is affected and the psoriasis is partially 5mm thick.
It looks as if her head with a thick layer of stone coated.

She was already with many doctors and hospitals but nothing has help her.
The only thing that helps is our holiday in Spain by the sea. After the 2 weeks holiday, her skin looks so much better.
After we told them our doctor, he just said, "then they have to emigrate to Spain, if they want to get rid of their disease!"
It's really sad what the doctors say one instead of helping correct.

Of course we can not even emigrate just to Spain

For this reason, she remain only two possibilities:
1. longer make a holiday in Spain like 6 weeks
2. go to a special clinic, which is not covered by health insurance.

For both options, we do not have the money to do so.
I would like to send my wife to the special clinic, since it has focused on the psoriasis disease.
The cost of the stay in the hospital are about 4500 €.

For more Infos and Pictures look here.
If you want to help my wife and bring the fun loving person back, then donate something to support.

http://igg.me/at/psoriasis/x/5863092

I thank you for reading this and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards Denise & Chris (me)
Chrack´s Rom find you here: **** GT-N8000 (JB) **** GT-N8000/10 (ICS) **** GT-N7000 (JB) **** GT-N7000 (ICS)

You like my work?
Please rate it or,
Coffee keep me awake....

JohnRedfern
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default controllin psoriasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrack View Post
Denise, my wife was a fun loving person but, for 2 years ago she got her psoriasis disease. It has broken out of one on the other day and no one knows why.
It has become so bad that they can barely walk. Her hands and fingers are affected. Depending on the load burst onto the finger and foot and start to bleed. Likewise, her complete head is affected and the psoriasis is partially 5mm thick.
It looks as if her head with a thick layer of stone coated.

She was already with many doctors and hospitals but nothing has help her.
The only thing that helps is our holiday in Spain by the sea. After the 2 weeks holiday, her skin looks so much better.
After we told them our doctor, he just said, "then they have to emigrate to Spain, if they want to get rid of their disease!"
It's really sad what the doctors say one instead of helping correct.

Of course we can not even emigrate just to Spain

For this reason, she remain only two possibilities:
1. longer make a holiday in Spain like 6 weeks
2. go to a special clinic, which is not covered by health insurance.

For both options, we do not have the money to do so.
I would like to send my wife to the special clinic, since it has focused on the psoriasis disease.
The cost of the stay in the hospital are about 4500 €.

For more Infos and Pictures look here.
If you want to help my wife and bring the fun loving person back, then donate something to support.

I thank you for reading this and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards Denise & Chris (me)
Hi Chris,

I have had psoriasis for 20 years now but for the last 2 years I have been able to keep it under control. My heart goes out to your wife who has a very sever case of psoriasis. I have had 2 extremely severe outbreaks in my life where it covered over 90% of my body, but thankfully I am in a lot better place now.

By the way my doctor told me to moved to a Mediterranean country too, and guess what... I did! But even though my skin did improve a small bit I still couldnt get it under control until I did the following
1. sorted out my diet
2. added some supplements to rectify my nutrient deficiencies
3. make a few minor changes to my lifestyle to control my stress levels.

anyways I have a psoriasis blog over at bestdietforpsoriasis dot com where you can find exactly the 8 steps I took to get my psoriasis under control. I hope it can offer some inspiration to you and Denise.

thanks for reading and happy new year.

Best Regards,
John Redfern