XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader for MF# unlocked

Tip us?

graydiggy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1962

DONATE TO ME
Swapping an IMEI number is illegal. Doesn't matter if you are the the person on the accounts and have both devices registered to them. The providers own the accounts and respective IMEI numbers for the device's. Furthermore, the IMEI numbers are the device's unique identifier numbers used by both the provider emergency services and any government to track the device. Changing or swapping the IMEI number is punishable by law and can net you some deep fines if you are caught.

Another thing. It is almost impossible to understand what you are saying. Your grammar and spelling are bad and you are not providing any picture evidence to with back up your claims or help us understand any better.

I am reporting this to a MOD for review over the IMEI swapping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Lost in a paper bag again...

concepttheman
Old
(Last edited by jcase; 4th January 2014 at 06:42 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Default Wow what a ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by graydiggy View Post
Swapping an IMEI number is illegal. Doesn't matter if you are the the person on the accounts and have both devices registered to them. The providers own the accounts and respective IMEI numbers for the device's. Furthermore, the IMEI numbers are the device's unique identifier numbers used by both the provider emergency services and any government to track the device. Changing or swapping the IMEI number is punishable by law and can net you some deep fines if you are caught.

Another thing. It is almost impossible to understand what you are saying. Your grammar and spelling are bad and you are not providing any picture evidence to with back up your claims or help us understand any better.

I am reporting this to a MOD for review over the IMEI swapping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Grammar? This isn't english class. My life will continue as normal so report me. Sticks and stones and yada yada.
DEALER.....OFFICIALLY

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13088
Cannot repeat the implications and important information as stated above. (We don't do imei manipulation here)

Sooooo, to prevent any more off topic junk. Turning the lights out in here.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe