[Q] Please help phone has no OS

Tip us?

Black!Jack
Old
Thanks Meter 342

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenntard View Post
How do i get the ROM onto my phone? that might be a stupid question but i am stumped
Mount your sdcard through TWRP. You should then be able to drag and drop the file from your computer to your sdcard. It should go without saying that your phone needs to be connected to your computer.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Black!Jack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brenntard
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black!Jack View Post
Mount your sdcard through TWRP. You should then be able to drag and drop the file from your computer to your sdcard. It should go without saying that your phone needs to be connected to your computer.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
i cant mount my sd card, i can put a little x by cache data and system but not sd card...

brenntard
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
Use the wipe menu in TWRP to do a full wipe (cache/dalvik/factory reset/system). Then use the install option to the install the ROM (and gapps if it's an aosp ROM). Then reboot to bootloader and flash the boot.img with fastboot. Then reboot your phone.

Sent from my Evita.
i was unable to do a wipe of my phone. in twrp i went to wipe and "swipe to factory reset" it ran through and came back as failed..

ReznorNInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Try to format your sd then (from recovery)

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Neo V mit Tapatalk 2
You have mail.
"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot of different places, just write an Unix operating system." (By Linus Torvalds)
Slamd64 @ Freenode

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4627

DONATE TO ME
What ROM did you flash with Goo Manager?

You mount the sd card by going into the mount menu, then using the mount usb storage option.

Sent from my Evita.
HTC Evita
KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5 | S-off
2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3

The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]