5,603,981 Members 45,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MJ7 Stock Rom Apps - for updating

Tip us?

howetechnical
Old
(Last edited by howetechnical; 28th December 2013 at 06:00 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Default MJ7 Stock Rom Apps - for updating

Hi all,

After I rooted MJ7 a while back, I must have removed some stock app that is needed to update to ME2, because the update keeps failing. I have unfrozen all apps including Knox, however the update simply won't take. I hear this may be because I don't have a stock app that is trying to be updated.

Is there a list of stock apps on MJ7 that I can cross-compare / download the missing one(s)? I really don't remember removing any, only freezing a few, but I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NM, found the No-Wipe MJ7 thread. Don't know why I couldn't find it earlier.

EDIT 2: That did the trick. For anybody who needs the bloatware back on their device for updating purposes, follow this if you're on MJ7. There are identical posts for other firmware versions too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507217
Justin
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3
BSIT | MSCS
Computer science geek and programming enthusiast.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13122
Questions like this belong in the Q and A thread, so --- it is moved.

The above is a great example of how when users use search, they can find the solutions prior to creating threads.

This one here is closed for that very reason.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe