XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tablet keeps resetting.

Tip us?

DeeeM508
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Tablet keeps resetting.

I was on an very old version of baked rom when i decided it was time to upgrade to the new pac rom. I havr installed 3 different builds of that and the tablet never boots. Just freezes on the animation and resets. So then i decided to try out cm11. It installed perfectly and booted fine but about 5 minutes into uaing it it freezed and reset. It has now been doing this on any rom i try. PAC, CM11, CM10.2, CMB. Unfortunatly i have been trying to fix this issues on vacataion with only my phone. I even upgraded my twrp version and tries switching to cwm. Still no luck. Btw i am doing a clean wipe everytime. Anybody have any similar issues?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeeM508 View Post
I was on an very old version of baked rom when i decided it was time to upgrade to the new pac rom. I havr installed 3 different builds of that and the tablet never boots. Just freezes on the animation and resets. So then i decided to try out cm11. It installed perfectly and booted fine but about 5 minutes into uaing it it freezed and reset. It has now been doing this on any rom i try. PAC, CM11, CM10.2, CMB. Unfortunatly i have been trying to fix this issues on vacataion with only my phone. I even upgraded my twrp version and tries switching to cwm. Still no luck. Btw i am doing a clean wipe everytime. Anybody have any similar issues?

My guess: You are not on the required bootloader.

DeeeM508
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Thank you. How would you suggest checking weather i am on the right one? And what would the proper bootloader for this device be? Is this somthing i will be able to flash in recovery or will i need adb?

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeeM508 View Post
Thank you. How would you suggest checking weather i am on the right one? And what would the proper bootloader for this device be? Is this somthing i will be able to flash in recovery or will i need adb?

You find that information in the OP of the rom you want to install. For CM 10 I believe it has to be 10.6.1.14.x. For CM 11 I think you also need a modified recovery.
Boot into the bootloader and read the tiny script. That will tell you what you have installed.