5,597,397 Members 31,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fake Spigen Slim Armor from Amazon?

Tip us?

D1G1T4L
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Fake Spigen Slim Armor from Amazon?

Ordered my Slim Armor from Amazon and got it today. They have always came in a nice plastic case but today this one came in this packaging. Is this normal?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-28 13.24.46.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	2479968  

NinCaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Picture of box don't help much
pictures of actual product would
NINE INCH NAILS TWENTY THIRTEEN

amebiasis
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1G1T4L View Post
Ordered my Slim Armor from Amazon and got it today. They have always came in a nice plastic case but today this one came in this packaging. Is this normal?
If you have doubts it should have came with a certificate of authenticity a small little piece of paper. You can go to there website and verify.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32gb(Verizon)
ROM: Beans Build 6 AOSP Themed, Android 4.3
Tablet: ASUS Transformer TF300 32gb w/Keyboard Dock
ROM: OMNI Rom Scanno's build, Android 4.4.2

djdig
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Yeah the case has a hologram sticker on it for authenticity and a serial number for your case, also the case it self probably cost $5 or $10 bucks, really well made.

D1G1T4L
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by amebiasis View Post
If you have doubts it should have came with a certificate of authenticity a small little piece of paper. You can go to there website and verify.
It did come with that piece of paper and it did verify. Just never had one of their cases come in a box like this.

jsdecker10
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Yea, mine came in that same cardboard box that you're showing us in the picture. I think it's just a new box design or somethin, but it's been around for a couple of months now I believe. As long as you checked out the authenticity on their website, you should be good to go! Mine checked out just fine too on their website, so I didn't really stress the new design too much, although I was kinda wonderin what the deal was with the box design at first lol

Kawaisa
Old
Thanks Meter 180
The huge plastic box is pretty but really wasteful. Makes sense to go to cardboard.
Motorola V300 > Sony Ericsson K700i > Panasonic VS3 > Sony Ericsson W850i > HTC G1 > iPhone 2G > Samsung Vibrant > Samsung Galaxy S2 > HTC One S > Samsung Galaxy Note II + LG Nexus 4> Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Note 3

UCSB
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Mine (in white) came in the same box ... it is the real deal.