XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S3 mini doesn' t connect to SIM network with custom rom

Tip us?

Spagnutz97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation S3 mini doesn' t connect to SIM network with custom rom

Hi all, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have a problem with my i8190, with stock roms all is perfect, when i install custom roms like CM11 by Maclaw the network doesn' t work at all. It recognizes the sim card, i input the Pin code but it doesn' t connect to network. My network operator is H3G (Italy). What can i do? Thanks all and Happy New Year!

xAbsoLx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagnutz97 View Post
Hi all, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have a problem with my i8190, with stock roms all is perfect, when i install custom roms like CM11 by Maclaw the network doesn' t work at all. It recognizes the sim card, i input the Pin code but it doesn' t connect to network. My network operator is H3G (Italy). What can i do? Thanks all and Happy New Year!
Uninstall stk.apk via titanium restart, push apk with correct permissions reboot & try again bro

hasdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagnutz97 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2566918
Test this,its working 😉😊

sent from my s3 mini (cm11)

Spagnutz97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I think i love you!! ahahah THANKS!

But now... why the camera fails? :\ thanks.