5,606,409 Members 33,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error updating Jelly Bean on XT910

Tip us?
 
jollyRouge
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Error updating Jelly Bean on XT910

Hello,

I got error updating Jelly Bean (4.1.2) on rooted RAZR XT910.
Current system version is 672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.FR


Thanks for helping.
 
DumbleCore
Old
#2  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 415
Posts: 773
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hobb’s End

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyRouge View Post
Hello,

I got error updating Jelly Bean (4.1.2) on rooted RAZR XT910.
Current system version is 672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.FR


Thanks for helping.
U have too unroot before updating, but install rootkeeper before and backup root

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!
 
jollyRouge
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore View Post
U have too unroot before updating, but install rootkeeper before and backup root

Tapped from my RazR
I unrooted my device with rootkeeper, the update doesn't work.
2nd test, uninstall root script by DooMLord and tried to update but still doesn't work
 
DumbleCore
Old
#4  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 415
Posts: 773
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hobb’s End

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyRouge View Post
I unrooted my device with rootkeeper, the update doesn't work.
2nd test, uninstall root script by DooMLord and tried to update but still doesn't work
Did u uninstall system apps? U need all system apps installed

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes