Originally Posted by ceevee94
Hi, thanks for your help! I've read through the thread but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I'm assuming I'm supposed to use the DPI 320 patch but I don't understand how I use it. there are no download links and I can't download the Google Play 4.3.10 at the bottom of the first post. Thanks for any help
Also, I've just found that editing the build.prop file will work if you change the model and brand name. However I've left everything as is and changed the ro.product.model=HTC One Mini to ro.product.model=HTC One, but in device ID it still shows HTC One Mini.
I'm running the stock rooted android 4.3./sense 5.5 odex rom. Thankyou!
Since you're on 4.3, download this modded store, version 4.5.10 http://d-h.st/rYl
Flash from recovery, and you should be good.....
If that doesn't work as expected, try the work-a-round from MyLifeRocks10:
Follow these steps if you have problems like certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
1. Flash the zip file and reboot.
2. In Settings->Apps->All clear data of Play Store and Google Services Framework then reboot.
3. Open Play Store, if it gives error then clear data of Play Store and open Play Store again then hit accept.
4. If ur apps doesn't show up under installed apps in play store after installing this fix then reboot once and u should see it afterwards.
5. If above steps didn't fix ur issues then remove Google account,reboot and re-add ur Google Account.
If the above options don't work - you can use xposed installer and add the "All apps in Play Store" module....
Hit Thanks if I've helped!
Edit: just noticed you're on an odex ROM (do you prefer over deodexed? Odex causes issues with certain mods...) I can't confirm if the modded zip will work on odexed... maybe search the thread.....?
***** The only stupid question is the one you do not ask *****
Search FIRST though!
Total members helped out of soft bricks =
If i have helped you in any way, please hit the thanks button!