5,604,219 Members 49,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Omni 4.3.1 for s advance review

Tip us?
 
mannulko
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 213
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Omni 4.3.1 for s advance review

how is the performance of omni 4.3.1?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
 
DaRkRhiNe
Old
#2  
DaRkRhiNe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 370
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannulko View Post
how is the performance of omni 4.3.1?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
Omni is awesome in terms of ram management , performance and smoothness
But It only lacks customization options which can be compensated by using xposed or other launcher
 
cajamadrid
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Great ROM.

I'm using the 2013 12 03 version since his release, except some known FC (especially with sound settings). Previously I was on Pure Vanilla V5B2 w/ CoCore 7.8, the performance were perfect but currently, this isn't so bad IMO. An update is now available, not tried yet.
 
DaRkRhiNe
Old
#4  
DaRkRhiNe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 370
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajamadrid View Post
Great ROM.

I'm using the 2013 12 03 version since his release, except some known FC (especially with sound settings). Previously I was on Pure Vanilla V5B2 w/ CoCore 7.8, the performance were perfect but currently, this isn't so bad IMO. An update is now available, not tried yet.
Try 20131218 one... I haven't encountered any bugs in that
 
aravbb
Old
#5  
aravbb's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bangalore
If you are interested to install OMNI rom, then u can give a try for Hastabean based on OMNI.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=57

For Root : http://download.chainfire.eu/370/Sup...etrieve_file=1
 
pranavburnwal
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cybertron
Default You should wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravbb View Post
If you are interested to install OMNI rom, then u can give a try for Hastabean based on OMNI.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=57

For Root : http://download.chainfire.eu/370/Sup...etrieve_file=1
Thanks to its developers ....
But they are still adding the rest of features.

We should wait...*just my opinion*

A lot of features like OpenDelta and many more will be added soon..
 
majju
Old
#7  
majju's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 74
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jeddah
Thumbs up Excellent

smooth, fast and stable.....
 
shut_down
Old
#8  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2788
Posts: 6,456
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavburnwal View Post
Thanks to its developers ....
But they are still adding the rest of features.

We should wait...*just my opinion*

A lot of features like OpenDelta and many more will be added soon..
No, original Omni 4.3 development is stopped (from the one who made Omni, not by our developers). If we want more features - we have to wait for Omni 4.4. Omni 4.3 will stay like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pranavburnwal
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cybertron
Thumbs up Thanks for info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
No, original Omni 4.3 development is stopped (from the one who made Omni, not by our developers). If we want more features - we have to wait for Omni 4.4. Omni 4.3 will stay like this.
Thanks..

Still i am adding and removing features....
but there is a lot of bugs and lot of fc and freezing....

Waiting desperately for Omni 4.4.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more

Verizon Droid DNA to Receive 4.4.2 KitKat + Sense 5.5 OTA This Thursday

The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more