5,604,367 Members 48,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Karbonn Titanium S2 Bricked....Need Help!!!!!!!

Tip us?

karthiknanthaa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Karbonn Titanium S2 Bricked....Need Help!!!!!!!

I have a Karbonn Titanium S2....Already Rooted it. But didnt install CWM. Installed Pimp My ROM........Changed few settings.....when i rebooted the device, it is stuck in Karbonn Logo. I entered recovery mode (Andriod Recovery <3e>) and Wiped all user data and cache. But still the phone doesnt go beyond the operator logo. Phone is just one month old................. Pls help me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavywater88
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiknanthaa View Post
I have a Karbonn Titanium S2....Already Rooted it. But didnt install CWM. Installed Pimp My ROM........Changed few settings.....when i rebooted the device, it is stuck in Karbonn Logo. I entered recovery mode (Andriod Recovery <3e>) and Wiped all user data and cache. But still the phone doesnt go beyond the operator logo. Phone is just one month old................. Pls help me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can access your recovery and/or sd card through mounting. Your device isn't bricked. I would suggest you double check everything you downloaded and make sure it's all compatible with your device. If one simple .zip doesn't match your device you can get a bootloop or soft brick (non-fatal) which is what you seem to be experiencing. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Heavywater88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karthiknanthaa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still facing issues..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavywater88 View Post
If you can access your recovery and/or sd card through mounting. Your device isn't bricked. I would suggest you double check everything you downloaded and make sure it's all compatible with your device. If one simple .zip doesn't match your device you can get a bootloop or soft brick (non-fatal) which is what you seem to be experiencing. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for sharing!
Not getting the exact stock rom for this model anywhere. when i tried to install other custom roms........installation gets aborted.

manav113
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Search in moulnisky.com there you may find your stock rom with flash tool

Sent from my A15 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Smack the THANKS button if I helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to manav113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]