XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rant about N7 forum

Tip us?

ThatSmiley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rant about N7 forum

Why is everyone flaming so hard about the issues? Almost every model has some kind of defect. Just look on the other device's sub-forums on xda... You'll probably see tons of issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSmiley View Post
Why is everyone flaming so hard about the issues? Almost every model has some kind of defect. Just look on the other device's sub-forums on xda... You'll probably see tons of issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Because issues bother people, and rightfully so. Where else are we going to vent about them? When I buy something, I expect it to be perfect. If it's not, you betcha I'm going to be vocal about it.
\m/(-_-)\m/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deathnotice01
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3150

DONATE TO ME
People have every right to deliver their opinion as they seem fit as long as it doesn't personally offend anyone.

Just don't read the, they're your eyes and you control them.

Sent via Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (I9505/JFLTEXX)
Acer Iconia W4 (W4-820)
iPhone 4s (MD234LL/A)
Nexus 7 2013 (RAZOR-FLO)
iPad 2 (MC769LL/A)
The Following User Says Thank You to deathnotice01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tobdaryl
Old
Thanks Meter 656
Many get help by complaining about an issue.
If everyone was satisfied with their device as it came there would be no XDA!
I have read a few posts that have bothered me but that is life. Try not to let these bother you.
Read a few more and you will find helpful advice. People on XDA go out of their way to help with complaints and issues. For most a resolution is found.
Watching over time I see someone new asking for help and find later they are giving help to others. That is the essence of XDA.

Nexii
Old
Thanks Meter 89
I mainly complain about false advertising or so. I already know that, no device is perfect. There will be some sort of issue. Now, HTC when the One came out, with it's "Zero Gap Construction" and mine had a gaps on top and bottom, I was very vocal about it. like tobdaryl said, if a device was perfect, there wouldn't be a any XDA, and that would be terrible.