5,605,311 Members 39,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ePSXe no sound Fire HDX 7"

Tip us?

Montisaquadeis
Old
Thanks Meter 20
No sound might be an anti piracy measure if Google play ins't found or if the license check fails instead of just disbabling the app all together they just disable the audio.

j.fong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montisaquadeis View Post
No sound might be an anti piracy measure if Google play ins't found or if the license check fails instead of just disbabling the app all together they just disable the audio.
I could honestly understand that being the reason if that's the case. What I did was try downloading the APK's of the same older version I had on my One X where I bought the app from the PlayStore (since I hadn't updated it for a while). I couldn't back it up into an APK because of its licensing (not sure if Im using that in the right context for this sentence) off my phone because well it's not rooted and I honestly wouldn't know if there's a way to for an app that was paid for and not generally a free app.

But, if that is the case then I can see that making sense as well. Thanks for your input Montis!

DarkenedMatter
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I can confirm i have no sound for mine either.

Galtor_epsxe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi.

We just discover the version in the amazon market, because this version is not an official version from ePSXe team, its a stolen one (check the name of the publisher).

We will contact amazon ASAP to report the situation.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

ePSXe team.

j.fong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtor_epsxe View Post
Hi.

We just discover the version in the amazon market, because this version is not an official version from ePSXe team, its a stolen one (check the name of the publisher).

We will contact amazon ASAP to report the situation.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

ePSXe team.
Not sure what this means as I thought there wasn't an ePSXe app in the amazon market place...? But if this is a for real post then it's nice to know it's being looked into?