5,597,542 Members 31,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to unroot for guaranty?

Tip us?

ardalan_o
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] How to unroot for guaranty?

I want to use guaranty for my tablet so What should I do to turn my rooted device to official state.

Full story:
Touch screen stopped working and I can work only with pen. I searched web and tried some solutions such as factory reset, but didn't help.
So i think it's a hardware issue and I want to turn it in for repair. But the problem is I've rooted my device with odin(probably with custom Rom) and my binary counters shows 2.
Please guide me how to roll back to official state

P.S. If anyone can help to solve the touch screen issue, I prefer to have my device rooted.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Download and run Triangle |Away from the Play store .
Run TA
Boot to download mode flash stock rom for your phone reboot factory reset.
The Following User Says Thank You to JJEgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kkretch
Old
Thanks Meter 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardalan_o View Post
I want to use guaranty for my tablet so What should I do to turn my rooted device to official state.

Full story:
Touch screen stopped working and I can work only with pen. I searched web and tried some solutions such as factory reset, but didn't help.
So i think it's a hardware issue and I want to turn it in for repair. But the problem is I've rooted my device with odin(probably with custom Rom) and my binary counters shows 2.
Please guide me how to roll back to official state

P.S. If anyone can help to solve the touch screen issue, I prefer to have my device rooted.
Post # 2 covers the restore but I have seen many posters with pen issue just like yours and it appears that you could have caused the problem somewhere in your Rooting and or the installation of the custom ROM.

Do a search there are lots of people with the same condition and I believe it is rooting and or user MOD's related.

Good luck.

If I was helpful please press the thanks button

My Devices
32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600ZKVXAR
16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZWYXAR
16GB Blackberry Playbook
64GB Blackberry Playbook - retired
8GB 1st Gen Kindle Fire - TWRP/AOKP Jellybean - retired
User Built PC - i5/2500K @ 4500khz - Windows 7 ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to kkretch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ardalan_o
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tanx JJegan, It worked smoothly.

But still I have the touch screen issue kkretch .

Now I am realy convinced that it is hardware. but thank you for the tip man.