5,595,339 Members 48,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help with flashing to pageplus!!!

Tip us?

alibabakazam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please help with flashing to pageplus!!!

I need help flashing my LGOG to P+!!! If you or know someone that has done it successfully with wireless workshop, please PM me or reply to my post. I'm willing to compensate ($20?) for a remote flash. Thank you!

devo3d
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabakazam View Post
I need help flashing my LGOG to P+!!! If you or know someone that has done it successfully with wireless workshop, please PM me or reply to my post. I'm willing to compensate ($20?) for a remote flash. Thank you!
I'm not sure if this is what you need but I ran across it a long time ago......hope it helps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprint Phone To PagePlus 3G MVDO Programming

Software Requirements:

Cheap/Free - New QPST & QXDM Pro or DFS CDMA Tool Donor/Demo

Premium - CDMA Workshop ( FOR THIS PHONE YOU WILL NEED THE PAID VERSION --- NO OTHER OPTION WILL WORK )

ESN Change - not required for Verizon clean non-blacklisted phones

(Signed Keys Required):

To get 3G Data a Phone must obtain Verizon/PagePlus unique ID/Keys after activation that is delivered to each phone.

Each unique HAA/AA password key is tied to the account phone number.

Activation is network new number/port setup, phone to phone ESN/MEID swap, or phone number change.
QPST will write to my HTC EVO. For non-data programming once you do the above just allow the phone to self-activation. It completes but it doesn't program the 3G data.

Requirements:
1. Sprint 3G Cellphone (prefer clean ESN)
2. Either the latest QPST & QXDM Pro (recommended) , CDMA Workshop, or DFS Tool (recommended)
3. Modified Sprint PRL for Verizon Network
4. Verizon DMU Key ( THIS IS THE "10 KEY" IN EFS )

First you must program the Phone to Verizon/PagePlus.

A. Change MSL from Sprint MSL unlock,
ehow Sprint MSL or MSL Reader = marketplace download {require root}
B. Next Program Verizon format contained within documents if not porting with a preexisting phone number use 0000000000@vzw3g.com and 0000000000@dun.vzw3g.com for phone provisioning.
C. Copy/Push the DMU Key to Phone’s DMU folder
D. Program the Verizon PRL
E. You must Disable mobile network data before you Dial *228 Activation
F. Activate the Phone with *228 which will update most data information then reboot
G. Within 10 – 15 mins of Activation do the following
H. Verify and correct your 10digitMDN@vzw3g.com in phone provisioning to final phone number
I. Program the phone with the following:

Program all Verizon phone passwords and HA Shared passwords to "vzw" without quotes. Click profile 0 and click edit.

Check and make sure your “NAI” is the correct one for Verizon/PagePlus network:

MCC 310 and MNC 00
NAI: 10digitMDN@vzw3g.com
MN HA SPI Set: Enable
MN HA SPI Value: 12C
MN AAA SPI Set: Enable
MN AAA SPI Value: 2
Reverse Tunneling: Enable
Home Address: 0.0.0.0
Primary HA Address: 255.255.255.255
Secondary HA Address: 0.0.0.0
DMU Pub Key: 10
MN Authenticator: 0

Rev Tunnel Preferred: Checked now with both passwords hit ok.

Now Profile 1 information below must retain the same data details as profile 0.

Your AAA is 10digitMDN@vzw3g.com

Your initial HA Shared is vzw

Rev Tunnel Preferred: Checked now with both passwords hit ok

J. The 3G DATA Sprint trick.

On Sprint a Phone without activation will have its Active Mip profile defaulted to 0. After any type of programming the default Active Profile becomes 1 but you’ll NEED it to be set to 0 for the initial data Verizon programming connection only.

Generally changing the Phone’s Active Mip Profile by ESPT Dialer or by programming software will auto reboot the Phone.

Warning, by all means necessary AVOID the Phone reboot as it will initialize your Phone’s Active Mip Profile back to 1. There is a critical reason for this!

* You’ll need a root experimental ESPT Dialer to change the Phone’s active data profile setting which will fail to reboot.

OR

* You'll need to use CDMA or DFL Tool and change the Active Mip Profile to 0 without rebooting the active Phone. {Not sure reread I}

K. After changing Mip Profile to 0 be sure to view the changed Dialer ESPT ##DATA# “Date Profile” settings at least two as this could crash. At crash view again until the ##DATA# reloads resolves any crashing.
L. After changing the profile above your Phone’s voice and data transmission will be inactive. Toggle “Airplane” mode first ON then OFF. Now your signal bar will show an active broadcast transmission again.
M. Change network to CDMA PRL or do whatever you need to do for the Phone to maintain a stable data connection.
N. Enable the mobile data network, preferably outside. Maintain data connection for at least 10 minutes
O. Before you Reboot / Power off the Phone Disable the mobile data network again.
P. Use DFS TOOL or QXDM Pro and copy all of Mip Profile 0 data to Profile 1. Clone both your HA Shared & AAA passwords then enter all information that was programmed OTA earlier and clone to profile 1.

HA Shared Secret: shouldn't be garbled characters (OTA programming has assigned your phone unique keys)
AAA Shared Secret: shouldn't be garbled characters (OTA programming has assigned your phone unique keys)

Now you’re done!

You will get:

A. Voice
B. Text
C. 3G Data Locked

MMS Setup:

Requires you change the Phone’s APN Settings:

A. Dial ##DATA or Voice Dialer speak “Open APN”
B. Change to:
Port delete {Not Set}
Proxy delete {Not Set}

MMS http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
press menu button then Save

alibabakazam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks bud!

Wow, thank you for taking the time to post all that information. It seems to be a lot more work than I thought, especially with the money I'll have to spend to get the right versions of the required software for this job. I'm seriously thinking of letting someone else just help me. Thank you again for your help!