XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlock bootloader: no xperia zl

Tip us?

leo_hacker82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Unlock bootloader: no xperia zl

Hi, i have i few questions about it-.... my xperia zl says not allowed unlock bootloader.... but im still try to do it.
i download all the files and drivers from sdk, when i open the cmd or the terminal and i type fastboot.exe getvar like sony says, i put my phone in bootloader mode with +volume and plug the usb, the blue light turn it on and stay on... but my pc or command prompt just says waiting for devices, not devide detected, is that a problem of my drivers or is for the locked bootloader?
thanks.

butatx
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_hacker82 View Post
Hi, i have i few questions about it-.... my xperia zl says not allowed unlock bootloader.... but im still try to do it.
i download all the files and drivers from sdk, when i open the cmd or the terminal and i type fastboot.exe getvar like sony says, i put my phone in bootloader mode with +volume and plug the usb, the blue light turn it on and stay on... but my pc or command prompt just says waiting for devices, not devide detected, is that a problem of my drivers or is for the locked bootloader?
thanks.
If your status of unlock bootloader = no mean that you can't unlock your bootloader. At the moment no method can unlock that status. Maybe you can ask your mobile carrier and request one, most likely will cost you some money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butatx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fr4nk32
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_hacker82 View Post
thanks.
1. i think this is not the right place to post this kind of questions...
2. if says no it means NO, you cant unlock it, u must think in buy another phone with unlocked status:YES
3. i think if you keep trying you may brick your phone...
The Following User Says Thank You to fr4nk32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]