5,604,730 Members 34,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] grand stock camera

Tip us?
 
atikrasul
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 165
Join Date: Sep 2013
Camera [q] grand stock camera

HEY FRNDS I AM CURRENTLY USING SLIMKAT ROM 4.4.2 AND I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CAMERA. I THINK THE STOCK GRAND DUOS CAMERA GAVE SHARPER IMAGES. IN ANY WAY CAN I GET IT INSTALLED ON THIS ROM? PLEASE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE. IF ANYBODY HAS THE .APK OF THE GRAND STOCK CAMERA PLS SHARE IT WILL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION.
 
raghavsharmaxda
Old
(Last edited by raghavsharmaxda; 28th December 2013 at 05:43 PM.)
#2  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 631
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikrasul View Post
HEY FRNDS I AM CURRENTLY USING SLIMKAT ROM 4.4.2 AND I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CAMERA. I THINK THE STOCK GRAND DUOS CAMERA GAVE SHARPER IMAGES. IN ANY WAY CAN I GET IT INSTALLED ON THIS ROM? PLEASE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE. IF ANYBODY HAS THE .APK OF THE GRAND STOCK CAMERA PLS SHARE IT WILL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION.
you cannot install Samsung system stuffs on custom roms... please read it before asking...even if i giv u apk...u cant install ,normally or by pushing in system what so ever....it requires touchwiz environment....
u can try lenovo super camera...search threads..
in latest build of cm however(25th i suppose)camera is better,i feel its better and mostly same as stock...
u better do uodate if u haven't... i also have provided photosphere camera with lib files for it to work already!!you can try that too if u want...
quality of all cameras have been increased in new update ..(thanks to pawitp )

here is link for photosphere if u Want...

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583378

hope i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
naufalhadyan
Old
#3  
naufalhadyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 432
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
you cannot install Samsung system stuffs on custom roms... please read it before asking...even if i giv u apk...u cant install ,normally or by pushing in system what so ever....it requires touchwiz environment....
u can try lenovo super camera...search threads..
in latest build of cm however(25th i suppose)camera is better,i feel its better and mostly same as stock...
u better do uodate if u haven't... i also have provided photosphere camera with lib files for it to work already!!you can try that too if u want...
quality of all cameras have been increased in new update ..(thanks to pawitp )

here is link for photosphere if u Want...

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583378

hope i helped
Bro he's using Slimkat, not CM11...

But to be honest, if you want an AOSP-based ROM with almost the same quality as Samsung's camera, try newer builds of CM11. It has tons of customizations even tho the camera preview is a bit laggy...
An architecture student and likes anything tech.

Nokia N-Gage QD (2006) --> Nokia 2730 Classic (2010) --> Ivio DE88 (2011) --> Sony Xperia Go ST27i (2012) --> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 (2013) --> (used) Sony Xperia V LT25i

Rocking Sony Xperia V with latest CM11 nightly.
Secondary device: white iPad 2 64GB, with jailbroken iOS7
 
raghavsharmaxda
Old
(Last edited by raghavsharmaxda; 29th December 2013 at 07:37 AM.)
#4  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 631
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufalhadyan View Post
Bro he's using Slimkat, not CM11...

But to be honest, if you want an AOSP-based ROM with almost the same quality as Samsung's camera, try newer builds of CM11. It has tons of customizations even tho the camera preview is a bit laggy...
my bad , bTW , i really wanted to shre an apk , its samsung galaxy s3 stock camera on aosp based 4.2.2........(i9300 only)
i know u might be wondering why!
but if our developers help then we can actually make stock camera work on AOSP! its not at all impossible!!
i can provide link if u want!!!!
so all i wanted to say is just with few modifications it is possible to port 1!!!!
hope u like the idea!!!
i can ask chotu222 too on his thread of FAQ to help!
reply if you interested


linky !!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2370869
 
naufalhadyan
Old
#5  
naufalhadyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 432
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
my bad , bTW , i really wanted to shre an apk , its samsung galaxy s3 stock camera on aosp based 4.2.2........(i9300 only)
i know u might be wondering why!
but if our developers help then we can actually make stock camera work on AOSP! its not at all impossible!!
i can provide link if u want!!!!
so all i wanted to say is just with few modifications it is possible to port 1!!!!
hope u like the idea!!!
i can ask chotu222 too on his thread of FAQ to help!
reply if you interested


linky !!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2370869

I don't know man... there's no stock 4.4-based Touchwiz AFAIK... The aforementioned port might work on CM10.1 and CM10.2 which are based on Android 4.2.2 and 4.3 respectively... But not 4.4 because of different APIs. It's wiser to wait till Samsung release a 4.4 update to one of their flagships (Note 3, S4) and port it to our device... much easier.

Don't take my words as fact tho... I'm not a developer.
An architecture student and likes anything tech.

Nokia N-Gage QD (2006) --> Nokia 2730 Classic (2010) --> Ivio DE88 (2011) --> Sony Xperia Go ST27i (2012) --> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 (2013) --> (used) Sony Xperia V LT25i

Rocking Sony Xperia V with latest CM11 nightly.
Secondary device: white iPad 2 64GB, with jailbroken iOS7
The Following User Says Thank You to naufalhadyan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes