[Q] camera problem and heating issue

Tip us?

lahorieeee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] camera problem and heating issue

Dear all,

I have two questions regards of note 3.i just bought it..first of all after 12 to 15 minutes of usuage it gets extra ordinary hot from back side near to camera.

scondly its camera is always taking pics with waterly looks.its not sharp as s3 or s4. even s3 camera gives better results .

Can any body tell me the solution..?

dusyum
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahorieeee View Post
Dear all,

I have two questions regards of note 3.i just bought it..first of all after 12 to 15 minutes of usuage it gets extra ordinary hot from back side near to camera.

scondly its camera is always taking pics with waterly looks.its not sharp as s3 or s4. even s3 camera gives better results .

Can any body tell me the solution..?
Did u tried to compare with others? If u still got warranty i suggest u to use it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Albania
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It's normal to be hot, considering that you just bought it and will try to use it as much as possible. About the camera, check if you have peeled off the protecting transparent layer from the camera

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung Galaxy S3 CM10

lahorieeee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albania View Post
It's normal to be hot, considering that you just bought it and will try to use it as much as possible. About the camera, check if you have peeled off the protecting transparent layer from the camera

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Dear Albania,

Its gets extreme hot just after 15 minutes, should i get it check or keep on using it...
and there is no protection cover on camera