XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i want to know about kernels!

Tip us?

help chahiyo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Post [Q] i want to know about kernels!

i am new to customisations for android. i have rooted and installed cwm recovery myself. now i want to know more about kernela and custom roms. i have tried bunch if custom roms like canvas4, miui, suvi, spike roms. in treads i see comments like worked like a charm and good work but when i tried miui v5, my camera wont work and playstore wont let me install any apps. help me with these topics.
thanks in advance

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2129
Quote:
Originally Posted by help chahiyo View Post
i am new to customisations for android. i have rooted and installed cwm recovery myself. now i want to know more about kernela and custom roms. i have tried bunch if custom roms like canvas4, miui, suvi, spike roms. in treads i see comments like worked like a charm and good work but when i tried miui v5, my camera wont work and playstore wont let me install any apps. help me with these topics.
thanks in advance
I think you should ask these questions in the forums for your device. If your device does not have a forum, please ask in Android Q&A: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe