5,605,373 Members 41,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problem whit root

Tip us?

yonatan_brach
Old
(Last edited by yonatan_brach; 28th December 2013 at 06:37 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] problem whit root

hello

i root me dvice whit this Guide: How to Root the HTC One (International, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile) on youtube
and when i open the su app it say
"there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem!"

help me pls

kamilmirza
Old
Thanks Meter 242
have you flashed the root file in the recovery?
hit the THANKS button if helped
Google Nexus 5

piimp
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonatan_brach View Post
hello

i root me dvice whit this Guide: How to Root the HTC One (International, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile) on youtube
and when i open the su app it say
"there is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it. this is a problem!"

help me pls
Ok do this, lets start fresh here and uninstall that su app. Now, go to THIS thread and download supersu v1.86 and flash it in recovery. once booted go to the su app and if it happens to tell you to update the subinary, click on "normal". It will now install and tell you you need to reboot device then do just that. you should have root now, also while you're in there you can grant permission for apps too instead of prompt.
HTC One T-Mobile
Rom:ARHD 51.0
Kernel:ElementalX-13
Recovery:TWRP 2.6.3.3

yonatan_brach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by piimp View Post
Ok do this, lets start fresh here and uninstall that su app. Now, go to THIS thread and download supersu v1.86 and flash it in recovery. once booted go to the su app and if it happens to tell you to update the subinary, click on "normal". It will now install and tell you you need to reboot device then do just that. you should have root now, also while you're in there you can grant permission for apps too instead of prompt.
thanks work