5,595,815 Members 34,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

P880 won't boot after 442 flashing

Tip us?

Coolneng
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Did you mount all under mounts and storage?

The_Sniper
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolneng View Post
Did you mount all under mounts and storage?
all I did under mount & storage is the "format /system". Did not mount anything any other time. Is this part of the procedure too or are we shooting blind here? - Cause directions in the post say flash rom, flash apps, wipe data & reboot, let alone the 15 other combos I've done.

Haven't tried anything yet cause I need to re-download the ROM and presently I can't get any of my 3 PCs "see" the LG's contents like a flash drive. Can only do it in my work's laptop. Beats me why..

black@pirate
Old
Thanks Meter 198
If you don't have important data, format internal storage too. No idea for 4.4, but if you flash kdz, this is a must.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
MY WORK
LiquidSmooth KitKat on 4xHD? >>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2631676
XenonHD KitKat on 4xHD? >>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639397

The_Sniper
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by black@pirate View Post
If you don't have important data, format internal storage too. No idea for 4.4, but if you flash kdz, this is a must.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks Black, will try that too. Have everything I need in Helium right now, ready to be restored at any time.

Coolneng
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sniper View Post
all I did under mount & storage is the "format /system". Did not mount anything any other time. Is this part of the procedure too or are we shooting blind here? - Cause directions in the post say flash rom, flash apps, wipe data & reboot, let alone the 15 other combos I've done.

Haven't tried anything yet cause I need to re-download the ROM and presently I can't get any of my 3 PCs "see" the LG's contents like a flash drive. Can only do it in my work's laptop. Beats me why..
It is important to mount everything as far as I know. In my old device's forum it always a step that is specified, I never see it in these forums though.
Try it, you don't loose anything.