XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bonestock 4.3 Vol Buttons

Tip us?

kendive
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Bonestock 4.3 Vol Buttons

On the Bonestock 4.3 rom when the phone is locked you can still hit the vol up and down and it lets you change the vol...

Anyway to lock this out while screen is locked?
History: LG G2 > HTC One > RAZR MAXX HD > Samsung SIII > Samsung Nexus > RAZR MAXX > Mot Bionic > HTC TBolt > HTC DInc > BB Tour > BB Storm > BB Curve > Voyager > Env Orange > V3m > E815. All Verizon

The Stig 04
Old
Thanks Meter 10
He may have the fix in the aromaMod zip but I can't say for sure. Just ask in his thread. He is really nice about all questions even if they have been asked before. He understands that it can be hard to look through a huge thread for one specific thing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

kendive
Old
(Last edited by kendive; 29th December 2013 at 02:36 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig 04 View Post
He may have the fix in the aromaMod zip but I can't say for sure. Just ask in his thread. He is really nice about all questions even if they have been asked before. He understands that it can be hard to look through a huge thread for one specific thing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Flashed the aroma MOD and did not fix this. Still allows you to change the Vol up and down with the phone locked???
History: LG G2 > HTC One > RAZR MAXX HD > Samsung SIII > Samsung Nexus > RAZR MAXX > Mot Bionic > HTC TBolt > HTC DInc > BB Tour > BB Storm > BB Curve > Voyager > Env Orange > V3m > E815. All Verizon