[App][3.0+]AntiSnoop. Catch those who snoop on your phone

Search This thread

Trestal

May 6, 2013
Ever had someone snoop on your phone and wonder what they looked at? AntiSnoop is for those of you who have inquisitive children, sneaky friends and insecure partners. Use AntiSnoop to track all applications that are opened, when they are opened/closed and for how long they are used.

If you know you left your phone unattended and you had AntiSnoop on, you'd be able to look through the logs and see each and every application that was opened while you left your phone unattended. If you notice there are some logs when you know that you weren't using your phone, chances are someone snooped.

If you just want to try it out, try out AntiSnoop free.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoopfree

AntiSnoop free will log every application opened
You can password protect the app so those snoopers can't delete the logs
You can filter out apps from logging like games to make your logs more meaningful.

AntiSnoop premium comes with all these features as well + a little extra.
In addition, with premium you can schedule AntiSnoop to run once at a certain time or on a recurring basis.
No ads on the premium version

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoop

All feedback is appreciated.

Please try it out and rate it.

Can't post screenshots due to the 10 post requirement

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
can u plz make support for Gingerbread? really need this app for my Galaxy Y Duos!

Trestal

May 6, 2013
@el_easy
Hi there,
The current version does not allow this but I have already written the code for this feature so it's not far away.
Version 1.1 will allow photos to be taken of the snooper when the phone is unlocked. This will be a premium feature and not available on the free version at this time (premium version only costs $0.99 at the moment). I expect to be ready to release 1.1 around christmas, possibly earlier if I'm not lazy on the weekends :)
@killoid
I will look into the feasibility of supporting earlier versions of Android but as a great deal of my code requires API 11 (3.0 Honeycomb) and upwards, it would be a large undertaking so I can't make any promises.
@mauam
Thank you :)
@Left4DeadMW
Currently the only additional feature the paid version offers is scheduling. You can set a time/date for AntiSnoop to start, or set it to start on a recurring basis (i.e. every 2 days at 4pm)
The paid version is also ad free

In the coming weeks I will release 1.1 which includes the feature of snapping snoopers. If it is running then every time your phone is unlocked AntiSnoop will use the front camera to take a photo of them. I have also included a view to see the photo and a brightness/contrast slider to aid identifying the person in poor lighting.

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
@Trestal I PM-ed you about sending screenshots trough my email (left4deadmkw@gmail.com) or even dropbox since for some reason I can not access the links you PM me, sorry I get blank site only on every link.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Trestal

May 6, 2013
As promised, the new release is out. It's actually been out since before Christmas but I forgot to update this forum post.

* Added a password hint field to aide remembering the password
* Added an icon to the home page of the free version that will take people to the play store listing of the premium version if they decide they want to upgrade

The premium version also got some new features
* A setting to enable the front camera to take a snap shot of the snooper when the phone is unlocked
* A screen to view this snooper with brightness/contrast sliders to aide identifying the snooper in poor lighting

Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks
@el_easy the premium version now does what I think you were looking for.

Reactions: el_easy

mad.Billy

Dec 28, 2013
tnx for this app bro
i suggest U to add an ability to take picture of person who is using the phone

The Peanut Master

Mar 26, 2012
Ann Arbor
This looks like a very useful app, the only thing I'm curious about before I download is how much, if any battery this uses, considering it must always be running.

Trestal

May 6, 2013
@The Peanut Master Thanks for your feedback!

From the devices I've tested it on (which I'll list below) it consumes virtually no battery. For example, on my Motorola razr m (Android 4.1.2) I've been running AntiSnoop for 7 and a half hours out of 11 and a half hours total since my last charge. I've used 67% of my battery and AntiSnoop accounts for less than 1% of that.

I've had similar results on the Samsung Galaxy S4, S2, Nexus 5 and 7. It performs a check every second but obviously shuts down when the phone is not active.

Please let me know if it is less efficient for you.

Reactions: The Peanut Master

Dagaard

May 16, 2014
Hello,

i searched a long time to find a app that just logs if someone is doing something. (I dont need a photo, IF someone is looking at it, i know who it is^^)
It seems like this is exactly what i'm searching, but to bad its not possible to get it without a google account. Is it possible for the snooping person to track that app? I mean, is there a Icon in the Status bar? Or if he look at the active tasks?

Oh, and maybe a download link without google?

Greets

TriPpE

Jan 26, 2015
Getting my token?

Edit- I received a response from the developer. He was out of the country so he was delayed. He is working on fixing the problem.

The app is still as great as it ever was.

Last edited:

TriPpE

Jan 26, 2015
Edit: Misunderstanding

Edit: dev got back to me. He was in the process of moving. The big part that bothered me was the lack of communication. Which I understand that happens when moving.

Problem was fixed.

Thanks dev, sorry for being pushy.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ever had someone snoop on your phone and wonder what they looked at? AntiSnoop is for those of you who have inquisitive children, sneaky friends and insecure partners. Use AntiSnoop to track all applications that are opened, when they are opened/closed and for how long they are used.

If you know you left your phone unattended and you had AntiSnoop on, you'd be able to look through the logs and see each and every application that was opened while you left your phone unattended. If you notice there are some logs when you know that you weren't using your phone, chances are someone snooped.

If you just want to try it out, try out AntiSnoop free.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoopfree

AntiSnoop free will log every application opened
    You can password protect the app so those snoopers can't delete the logs
    You can filter out apps from logging like games to make your logs more meaningful.

AntiSnoop premium comes with all these features as well + a little extra.
    In addition, with premium you can schedule AntiSnoop to run once at a certain time or on a recurring basis.
    No ads on the premium version

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoop

All feedback is appreciated.

Please try it out and rate it.

Can't post screenshots due to the 10 post requirement
    @el_easy
    Hi there,
    The current version does not allow this but I have already written the code for this feature so it's not far away.
    Version 1.1 will allow photos to be taken of the snooper when the phone is unlocked. This will be a premium feature and not available on the free version at this time (premium version only costs $0.99 at the moment). I expect to be ready to release 1.1 around christmas, possibly earlier if I'm not lazy on the weekends :)
    @killoid
    I will look into the feasibility of supporting earlier versions of Android but as a great deal of my code requires API 11 (3.0 Honeycomb) and upwards, it would be a large undertaking so I can't make any promises.
    @mauam
    Thank you :)
    @Left4DeadMW
    Currently the only additional feature the paid version offers is scheduling. You can set a time/date for AntiSnoop to start, or set it to start on a recurring basis (i.e. every 2 days at 4pm)
    The paid version is also ad free

In the coming weeks I will release 1.1 which includes the feature of snapping snoopers. If it is running then every time your phone is unlocked AntiSnoop will use the front camera to take a photo of them. I have also included a view to see the photo and a brightness/contrast slider to aid identifying the person in poor lighting.
    PM them to me and I'll upload them here.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
    Here is a link to the free version

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoopfree

Nice app testing now.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Great work:good: