XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck at bootmenu

Tip us?

Karim Kahale
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 287
Default Stuck at bootmenu

hi, I got the c22l intel tablet running windows 8 without a keyboard. I wanted to upgrade it manually to windows 8.1, so i used a usb keyboard to access bios settings and I disabled uefi. After reboot, i got a bootmenu which didn't booted in my usb installation. I messed up then with the bios, and after rebooting i couldn't even use the keyboard anymore. I am stuck now at the bootmenu. Please can anyone help
PHONE: HTC One M7
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.2
KERNEL VERSION: ElementalX-13.0
BASEBAND VERSION: 4A.23.3263.28_10.38r.1157.04D
BUILD NUMBER: Android Revolution HD 51.0
Press The THANKS Button If I helped Somehow

itsnotmeatall
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Kahale View Post
hi, I got the c22l intel tablet running windows 8 without a keyboard. I wanted to upgrade it manually to windows 8.1, so i used a usb keyboard to access bios settings and I disabled uefi. After reboot, i got a bootmenu which didn't booted in my usb installation. I messed up then with the bios, and after rebooting i couldn't even use the keyboard anymore. I am stuck now at the bootmenu. Please can anyone help
There should be an option to get into the boot menu in tablet mode. On my Lynx you have to press both the volume up and down buttons as well as the power button, all at the same time. Try that.

Karim Kahale
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotmeatall View Post
There should be an option to get into the boot menu in tablet mode. On my Lynx you have to press both the volume up and down buttons as well as the power button, all at the same time. Try that.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the only solution was to reset the bios, which I did
PHONE: HTC One M7
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.2
KERNEL VERSION: ElementalX-13.0
BASEBAND VERSION: 4A.23.3263.28_10.38r.1157.04D
BUILD NUMBER: Android Revolution HD 51.0
Press The THANKS Button If I helped Somehow