XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Home button flashes recent apps list

Tip us?

kitsunisan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default Home button flashes recent apps list

I have both the 2012 and 2013 N7's, both updated to 4.4.2. I've noticed that with both of them, tapping the home button when in another app briefly flashes the recent apps window. It would just be a minor annoyance, but I still use the PowerStrip app, which uses a double press of the home button to open. The recent apps window screws this up. Since it's happening on both of my devices, I thought I'd check if anyone else is seeing this behavior on the newest rom. If not, it's possible there's an app somewhere messing it up, but it's a new problem with my 2012, I haven't noticed it before the past week or so. Nothing has changed on the 2012 N7 except for the new firmware. So, anyone else seeing this?

wantabe
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunisan View Post
I have both the 2012 and 2013 N7's, both updated to 4.4.2. I've noticed that with both of them, tapping the home button when in another app briefly flashes the recent apps window. It would just be a minor annoyance, but I still use the PowerStrip app, which uses a double press of the home button to open. The recent apps window screws this up. Since it's happening on both of my devices, I thought I'd check if anyone else is seeing this behavior on the newest rom. If not, it's possible there's an app somewhere messing it up, but it's a new problem with my 2012, I haven't noticed it before the past week or so. Nothing has changed on the 2012 N7 except for the new firmware. So, anyone else seeing this?
Not at all. I also recently had a new 2012 N7 I bought for a gift and didn't see anything like that after updating it to 4.4.2.
"Don't confuse me with facts, I've already made up my mind!"

AT&T HTC One X - 4.2.2 CleanROM-odexed/Xposed/ElementalX
Nexus 5 32GB
Nexus 7 32GB (2013)
Nexus 4 8GB-Moved to Better Home!
Nexus 7 16GB-Moved to Better Home!.
Nexus 7 32GB-Moved to Better Home!

username4this
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Doesn't happen here aswell.
You probably have something messing it up like an app or something.

PhilipTD
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunisan View Post
I get it only from time to time.

Sent from my Nexus 7

NEXUS 5 D820 STOCK KK442 FK46 DALVIK XPOSED TWRP2734