5,596,066 Members 33,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - what CPU is installed?

Tip us?

DeuxEx
Old
(Last edited by DeuxEx; 29th December 2013 at 02:35 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - what CPU is installed?

Hello! I wnat to buy this tablet from amazon.co.uk, but i have queries! On Amazon site, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 have an Intel Atom dual-core processor. Is this statement correct? I only found the Exynos 4212 of this tablet! If this is right, what tablet is the best,the Intel Atom version or Exynos 4212 version? Thank you for your help!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294
Phone: Huawei Ascend P6

yoozer08
Old
Thanks Meter 8
[QUOTE=DeuxEx;48916015]Hello! I wnat to buy this tablet from amazon.co.uk, but i have queries! On Amazon site, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 have an Intel Atom dual-core processor. Is this statement correct? I only found the Exynos 4212 of this tablet! If this is right, what tablet is the best,the Intel Atom version or Exynos 4212 version? Thank you for your help!

AFAIK all the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 only has Exynos, only the 10.1 Tab 3 is using Intel Atom CPU.

Patrics83
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7868

DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46624256

Sent from my HTC One
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeuxEx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
[QUOTE=yoozer08;48923246]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuxEx View Post
Hello! I wnat to buy this tablet from amazon.co.uk, but i have queries! On Amazon site, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 have an Intel Atom dual-core processor. Is this statement correct? I only found the Exynos 4212 of this tablet! If this is right, what tablet is the best,the Intel Atom version or Exynos 4212 version? Thank you for your help!

AFAIK all the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 only has Exynos, only the 10.1 Tab 3 is using Intel Atom CPU.
In that case, people from amazon are just stupid? Or what? I saw this on all amazon sites (de, uk, it).

yoozer08
Old
Thanks Meter 8
[QUOTE=DeuxEx;48924440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoozer08 View Post

In that case, people from amazon are just stupid? Or what? I saw this on all amazon sites (de, uk, it).
It could be a mistake, calm down.

I searched amazon.com for a Tab 3 8.0 and I cant find any that has an Intel Atom processor,

DeuxEx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
[QUOTE=yoozer08;48924634]
Quote:

It could be a mistake, calm down.

I searched amazon.com for a Tab 3 8.0 and I cant find any that has an Intel Atom processor,
Look here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

LYandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294
nope,but in my opinion the exynos version is better because it has armv7 architecture "which is able to run many apps and games"unlike the atom version(for examble galaxy tab 3 10.1)which i already have"it has X86 architecture and i can't even install mods or play intense 3d games or run adobe flash player"
advice:go for the exynos version if you want to run many apps and games and never buy atom tablet unless you arehahaha.

XDA is the Best forum.
I monthly Pay 25 bucks for this ISP and i they gave me only 15 GB of monthly bandwith and 2 Mb/s of internet speed. is this fair or not?What about you???PM me for what type is your internet connection and speed...almost forgot also monthly bandwith.
Phone(s) i have currently:
Nokia 1280
Tablet(s) i have currently:
Samsung tab 3 10.1
Soon:Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
My guide for rooting Galaxy tab 3 10.1:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531784

DeuxEx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thank you!