5,599,478 Members 38,428 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need to create SIM CARRIER LOCK again...

Tip us?

cientista99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Need to create SIM CARRIER LOCK again...

Hi everyone.

I don't know if its even possible but need to create the SIM CARRIER LOCK again.

When i unlock the bootloader i "erase" the sim carrier lock (guess happen to everyone) and that is awesome but know i need my phone to be carrier lock again.

Don't need that to be forever, i like it unlocked . If that is a way to fake it it's ok but need to be hidden and need to persist after reboot.

I know it's strange but i really need it... I already flash my nandroid backup from the stock rom, flash a stock recovery and lock the bootloader, still unlocked!

Anyone knows how to do it?

Thanks!

(And sorry for my bad English)

vivalaflam
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cientista99 View Post
I don't know if its even possible but need to create the SIM CARRIER LOCK again.
Neither do i think its possible. sorry.
Cheers, George

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! I DON'T NEED YOUR THANKS TO SHOW ME HOW AWESOME I AM.

My Facebook

nachiketa.ramesh
Old
Thanks Meter 162
By Sim carrier lock, do you want to relock your boot loader or do you want to restrict your phone to using the same Sim as it came with?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk

cientista99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachiketa.ramesh View Post
By Sim carrier lock, do you want to relock your boot loader or do you want to restrict your phone to using the same Sim as it came with?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk
Hi.

I wanted to restrict the phone to the original SIM. But my problem is resolved, i don't need anymore.

By resolved i mean that i don't need to restrict the phone anymore, because solution, don't find any...

Thanks anyway!

(this thread can be closed)

saadahmeddar
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by cientista99 View Post
Hi.

I wanted to restrict the phone to the original SIM. But my problem is resolved, i don't need anymore.

By resolved i mean that i don't need to restrict the phone anymore, because solution, don't find any...

Thanks anyway!

(this thread can be closed)
Well there is a way but idk if its works use J-Tag or Riff-Box it will make your phone fully as it was came in the box. My friend used it on his HTC Wildfire S and he made the phone back to factory defaults i mean the bootloader, the software it was fully restored and the Sim Branding was also restoted!

The Following User Says Thank You to saadahmeddar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cientista99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadahmeddar View Post
Well there is a way but idk if its works use J-Tag or Riff-Box it will make your phone fully as it was came in the box. My friend used it on his HTC Wildfire S and he made the phone back to factory defaults i mean the bootloader, the software it was fully restored and the Sim Branding was also restoted!
Hi!

Thanks but i don't have acess to Riff-Box or J-Tag. Anyway i don't need put the phone to factory defaults anymore. But thanks is always good to know.

Best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to cientista99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]