Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,505 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

12/22/09 wm 6.5.3 SYS 28014 Available!!!FINAL.

Tip us?

geomun
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Insert HYPERLINK into words--just highlight the word and then click the Insert link button under the smiley face
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hyperlink.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	243927  
[B]Carrier: Verizon
Device: BB Bold and GT 7510

mrkite38
Old
(Last edited by mrkite38; 6th November 2009 at 05:23 PM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 371
Code:
URL="http://myurl.com"]click here[/URL
lol... what he said. apparently our code tags don't escape our url tags.

current device / ROM:
galnex - cm10.1

VX-10 | VX-7000 | VX-8600 | XV6900 (HTC Vogue) | XV6850 (HTC Raphael) | Droid 2 | HTC Droid Incredible | HTC Thunderbolt | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Forum Moderator List

geomun
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Old Age/Young Age- most somewhere in the middle!

just posted my first post on PPC. Have had an acct there since 1/2008. Very interesting 5 pages! Saw one user state he had passed 47 times around the sun. Thanks

[QUOTE=vin255764;4891282]guitardoc is 44,TMZ-43 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91178
[B]Carrier: Verizon
Device: BB Bold and GT 7510

bigboy292000
Old
(Last edited by bigboy292000; 6th November 2009 at 06:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Well, I hate to be a party pooper but:

I did a hard reset with this ROM installed and after that, my phone can not be programmed (*228) and Internet does not work no matter what I do. I even flashed NFSFAN's 1.0 ROM again and my phone is still messed up in the same way.

I'll have to call Customer Service to see if they can help me get it back on the network.

I have another Vogue that is still on NFSFAN's ROM and I can register that one just fine and it works as expected so dunno what happened here...

One thing that I just noticed: even after I flashed using the NFSFAN's ROM, the phone startup graphics is still the "HTC" one as opposed to Verizon one. It appears like the ROM overwrites more than some otehr roms do. I'll flash back to stock Verizon ROM and see what happens, I think my radio is now screwed up somehow.

mrkite38
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 371
Default wait!

Before you spend too much time on hold, read this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=577097

current device / ROM:
galnex - cm10.1

VX-10 | VX-7000 | VX-8600 | XV6900 (HTC Vogue) | XV6850 (HTC Raphael) | Droid 2 | HTC Droid Incredible | HTC Thunderbolt | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Forum Moderator List

bigboy292000
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Verizon has issues with phone programming today apparently.

I re-flashed the phone back to latest stock ROM, soft-reset before customizations and then flashed NFSFAN's 1.0 again. I am unable to run programming on any of my phones so it is possible that all this was just a coincidence and has to do with VZW issues only... :S

cbaty08
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy292000 View Post
Verizon has issues with phone programming today apparently.

I re-flashed the phone back to latest stock ROM, soft-reset before customizations and then flashed NFSFAN's 1.0 again. I am unable to run programming on any of my phones so it is possible that all this was just a coincidence and has to do with VZW issues only... :S
Man, you got me sad when I read your post saying it killed your Vogue....

This Rom looks SWEEEEEEET!!!!! Can't wait to try it out! Nice work Vin!

apurvjawle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Alarm clock

Hi all,

Is anyone having issues with the alarm? I flashed last nite to this rom and I had no alarm this morning. I checked everything: all days are selected, phone was not on vibrate or silent, ring tone was selected and so on.

The only thing I installed after flashing was Marketplace.

I have another question regarding the HTC menu: Is there a way (registry setting( to disable HTC menu which overrides the default windows menu?

Thanks,
Apurv

cbaty08
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by apurvjawle View Post
Hi all,

Is anyone having issues with the alarm? I flashed last nite to this rom and I had no alarm this morning. I checked everything: all days are selected, phone was not on vibrate or silent, ring tone was selected and so on.

The only thing I installed after flashing was Marketplace.

I have another question regarding the HTC menu: Is there a way (registry setting( to disable HTC menu which overrides the default windows menu?

Thanks,
Apurv
Just set two diff alarms, they both went off....

I think I remember someone thinking it might not go off while charging....????????

apurvjawle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaty08 View Post
Just set two diff alarms, they both went off....

I think I remember someone thinking it might not go off while charging....????????
Yes, it didnt go off when it was charging this morning. So I tested it sometime back and it did work (on batteries). Weird.