5,599,135 Members 35,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xnote rom anyone know how to get it

Tip us?

bri315317
Old
(Last edited by bri315317; 22nd December 2013 at 10:47 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2398

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarenemy68 View Post
I said you could not flash them reliably and have them 100% functional. There is still testing being conducted on all the ROMS claimed to work and no one has confirmed 100% functionality with all apps and hardware. So they are still not certified reliable like a real flash would be..

If you have tested the three you have used 100% on both hardware and apps then you need to get in there and say so because they are looking for 100% proof of function confirmation..
Have you been actively participating in the development of this phone? I've been doing this for years and I'll be honest. 99% of custom rooms do not run 100% perfect or functional. That being said, instead of telling everyone we can't flash ROMS. Why not tell them what we do have and let him decide if it is what He is looking for.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Current:
LG G2 D801 & Note 3
ChromeCast & Sony Google TV STB
Transformer Prime Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Samsung 12.1 Activ Tablet PC

A little Thanks goes along ways, please consider pressing Thanks if you appreciate my work!

Finisher1214
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri315317 View Post
Have you been actively participating in the development of this phone? I've been doing this for years and I'll be honest. 99% of custom rooms do not run 100% perfect or functional. That being said, instead of telling everyone we can't flash ROMS. Why not tell them what we do have and let him decide if it is what He is looking for.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Preach brother! Lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

billybob24
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher1214 View Post
Preach brother! Lol

HAHA nice!!! yeah i put the xnote rom on last night so far no issues at all runs smooth and i love it!! just wish everything didnt take up a bunch of the internal memory but hey its a sweet rom so whatever

Solarenemy68
Old
Thanks Meter 103
I am just going by all the "this does not work, or this fails, or my apps no longer load" and the list goes one of post in the SS thread right now.. For some it maybe stable but it seems the majority is having more problems then they had with stock.

faslane
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Can someone orovide the link to xnote7 that can be fkashed to att note 3 using safe strap please? I have seen a couple forums about it but I cannot find the actual download link of the one that you guys are referring to. I want the one that works with the AT&T note 3 using safestrap please I would greatly appreciate it thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hit the "THANKS" button if I've helped you please.
Everyone takes time out of their day to help each other.

Faslane

~ Never underestimate the power of being underestimated,
~someone

Solarenemy68
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by faslane View Post
Can someone orovide the link to xnote7 that can be fkashed to att note 3 using safe strap please? I have seen a couple forums about it but I cannot find the actual download link of the one that you guys are referring to. I want the one that works with the AT&T note 3 using safestrap please I would greatly appreciate it thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Are you people looking for a link really serious? I mean have you not even tried looking in maybe this thread?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2579773

P1Tater
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 510
This thread has officially run its course. Time to kill it.

Thread locked.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe