5,594,077 Members 46,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

"Internet connection too slow" notification

Tip us?

papaavi
Old
Thanks Meter 24
This post subject caught my eye... I wish there was an xposed module to disable this function. Anytime my wifi connects to my canon eos this notification always comes up and sometimes ruins the connection

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gemini0672
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR View Post
Hey kids.

I came from the S3 the beginning of November. One of the "new" annoyances I've come across is a notification that the wifi connection Internet speed is too slow. Which is bull. The only way to reconnect after that is to reboot. Sometimes enabling airplane mode does it as well. So my question is twofold. Has anyone else come across this? Has anyone figured out how to turn this stupid setting off?
Thanks in advance.

♢NoteIII♢
The one solution that did work for me was to go into the WIFI Settings -> Advanced option under the menu key -> Uncheck the "Auto network switch" option. I haven't had any further issues with that message so far.

curney
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default tried everything...

I think I have tried everything on this issue. I got my note 3 a few days ago and it will not keep a stable network connection. tried:

1. uncheck the auto switch
2. turn off mobile networks
3. turn off wifi when sleeping
4 changed my router to static ip and not DCHP
5. forget and reconnect to network
6. reset router

I don't thing I can change my router settings anymore or I will have issues with other equipment

I am sitting right next to my router and everything else works fine but my note 3 will not keep a connection. I keep running speed test and half the time it works and half the time I get a no connection error.

Any other thoughts? Should I try another unit?