High Resolution Vinyl Skins using photoshop
Merry Chrismas and advanced happy new year to all
This is my first tutorial....So plz be soft with me xD :P
This thread is for making vinyl skins for mmx a110 using photoshop
Materials Required:- Photoshop,Knowledge in Photoshop,Some cool skins,Steady Hands,3M Glossy stickers or transperent film and Patience
Coming to the procedure:-
1)Download the given basic layout in the attachment.i have made each and every measurment perfect .even tho be carefull about the measurment.
2)Open a new project of size 3 inches width and 6 ines hieght and resolution of 300 pixel/inch.now using the front layout and back layout given below edit ur desired skin. you can google it for skins but i have used http://www.vinylskins.com/
3) now using photoshop edit that skin to fit layout . BE AWARE
dont cover the harware keys area .
4) After completing ur skin save it as jpeg.
5) Now Print that layout on glossy paper which is easily available in local shops and digital printing shops.
TIP:- Use 3M brand stickers because it does not leave any residue on the phone while removing the skin
You better print those skins on digital printing shops because they have a good quality of prints
6) From the printout cut the holes and excess parts
7) Now Care fully set it on the phone and make sure the measurments are correct.Now remove the sticker from the printout and paste it on the phone with great CAUTION !!!
Thats it ....... MAKE IT SIMPLE