[Q] CWMRecovery

Tip us?

gueschmid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CWMRecovery

Hello,

ich installed Ouya MOD-Collection. And Play-Store worked. Next I want o instal CWM. But MOD-Collction cant find the file, to download.

So I found OneClickOuyaRecovery. I copied it an /sdcard/download and tried to instal it with the MOD-Collection. It dit not work.

When I boot to Recovery I get a while "Ouya" and a red "!" below.

So I Tried it from my PC, I installed OneClickOuyaRecovery witch the batch-file. It give me no ERROR back. But the same screen, no CWM.

So I tried it to instal by HAND.

But if I go to Recovery-Mode with "adb reboot recovery" and than i input "fastboot boot OuyaCWMrecovery6.0.3.2.img" the only thing I get back on my PC screen ist "waiting for device".

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

gueschmid

Rirere
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueschmid View Post
Hello,

ich installed Ouya MOD-Collection. And Play-Store worked. Next I want o instal CWM. But MOD-Collction cant find the file, to download.

So I found OneClickOuyaRecovery. I copied it an /sdcard/download and tried to instal it with the MOD-Collection. It dit not work.

When I boot to Recovery I get a while "Ouya" and a red "!" below.

So I Tried it from my PC, I installed OneClickOuyaRecovery witch the batch-file. It give me no ERROR back. But the same screen, no CWM.

So I tried it to instal by HAND.

But if I go to Recovery-Mode with "adb reboot recovery" and than i input "fastboot boot OuyaCWMrecovery6.0.3.2.img" the only thing I get back on my PC screen ist "waiting for device".

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

gueschmid
Getting into recovery is a little annoying if you don't have a USB keyboard handy. But you're running fastboot commands in adb, which is a no go.

From the booted OUYA:
1. From your PC, run adb reboot bootloader.
2. From the PC, run fastboot boot OuyaCWMrecovery<version>.img, subbing in your own recovery filename after boot. Then you'll be able to install the mod zip.

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 507
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uickboot&hl=en
If you have recovery installed correctly this app will work.

gueschmid
Old
(Last edited by gueschmid; 29th December 2013 at 06:33 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default DONE

Hallo,

after I installed BUSYBOX from Play-Store and copied oneClickRecovery to the sdcard i was able to install CWM with MOD-Collection.
But my keyboard is not working. I will try another after Holidays.

Thanks.

I tried a Logitech USB Keyboard. Is a Problem with Logitech-Keyboards known? Or should every USB Keyboard work?