XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LuguLake 6000mAh Qi Charger!

Tip us?

r03ter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Question LuguLake 6000mAh Qi Charger!

While I was searching today for G2 accessories I found this :amazon.com/UPGRADED-LuguLake-6000mAh-Qi-Inductive/dp/B00CY4SG10?tag=at88-20

anyone tried it on G2?

please confirm if it works

player911
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 880

DONATE TO ME
I'm sure it would charge fine. You are basically buying a chinese Qi transmitter with a chinese battery. I don't know how long it would last or how accurate the description is.

You can probably pick these up cheaper if you buy them separately. A cheap Qi charger pad can be had for $10-$20 and a portable charger for about the same. I'd prefer having 2 separate devices, especially if you are buying a no-name brand.
LG G2 - Modded Stock
Nexus 7 FHD - Jelly Bean 4.4.2 [CM Kang Banged]
HTC Touch Pro►HTC Touch Diamond 2►Nexus One►LG G2x►HTC Rezound►Galaxy NexusLG G2!
iPad►iPad2►Asus TransformerGalaxy Tab 7 [CM10]Nook►Nook TabletNexus 7Nexus 7 FHD!

[Site Owner] MiiWiiChat.com - Free Chat for your Wii
[Site Owner] SnapSite Admins.com - Free Custom Website

Like what I do? - Donations welcome or hit the Thanks button!

r03ter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Thanks player911... I got your point here in buying two separate devices

Smeech99
Old
Thanks Meter 14
http://www.amazon.com/Anker-High-Cap...reless+charger

I bought the Anker. Works perfectly with my VZW G2 with Diztronic case.

x714x
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911 View Post
I'm sure it would charge fine. You are basically buying a chinese Qi transmitter with a chinese battery. I don't know how long it would last or how accurate the description is.

You can probably pick these up cheaper if you buy them separately. A cheap Qi charger pad can be had for $10-$20 and a portable charger for about the same. I'd prefer having 2 separate devices, especially if you are buying a no-name brand.
You do realize that 99% percent of batteries in anything come from China? Regardless of brand.
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

woof123
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by x714x View Post
You do realize that 99% percent of batteries in anything come from China? Regardless of brand.
Well a braded battery tho will have some standards and quality,that you dont expect from an unbraded chinese one.

Anastayja
Old
Thanks Meter 876
I have this charger and it works well for me. Has to stay plugged in if charging over night as there is no shut off when phone is completely charged. Also makes a beep sound to let you know the phone is charged. This can annoy some people. The lights are also bright while charging. This annoys me, so I just cover it with something. The charger also works with my Incipio Dual Pro case on. All in all it works as it should and I have no complaints about the purchase.