Default [Q] Sensation not charging, LED blinking red and green

Okay so long story short, I got my phone wet and the power button stopped working, so I put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 180F and the power button worked again. I plugged it in when I went to bed to let it charge. When I woke up, the phone was dead and the LED was blinking red and green. I did my research and learned this is a problem caused by overheating. So I've tried the method where you charge the battery with the center 2 plates covered. Did not work. I've charged with the spare battery and had no problems there.
If you guys could help me out that would be appreciated!