XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One voltage app?

Tip us?

carlosii
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One voltage app?

I need an app where i can see what voltage its getting when charging. I think current widget is not working. Also i don't know why my battery did this. Lost 10% in an instant. (check screenshot) No wake locks. I've been using a belkin charger with 5v = 1a output and a generic micro usb.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-29-14-02-36.png
Views:	797
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	2480786  

JasSingh93
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
I need an app where i can see what voltage its getting when charging. I think current widget is not working. Also i don't know why my battery did this. Lost 10% in an instant. (check screenshot) No wake locks. I've been using a belkin charger with 5v = 1a output and a generic micro usb.
You could try AndroSensor. It shows all the data from the phone's sensors, including battery temperature and voltage.

As for the 10% drop, did this happen right after you took the phone off charge? I've read a lot about the phone's "trickle charging", where the battery charges to 100%, charging stops. When the battery drops a little it begins charging again to 100% but it won't display this while plugged in.

Depending when you took the phone off charge, you might have caught it after the battery dropped and before it charged back up to 100%.

Hope this helps!